ADVERTISEMENT

Mueller's Office disputes buzzfeed story on Cohen's testimony...LOL.

We’ll see won’t we?

Right now, it is a false statement, maybe you delete the title. If not, you bragging about being the first to post Mueller’s announcement seems disingenuous as it is buried. But that is how mainstream media does it, fake news headline, followed by a real small retraction. You hear the dog whistle.

Right now, it is a false statement, maybe you delete the title. If not, you bragging about being the first to post Mueller’s announcement seems disingenuous as it is buried. But that is how mainstream media does it, fake news headline, followed by a real small retraction. You hear the dog whistle.
Hilarious.

The coverage of the retraction/reports of Mueller’s statement has been every bit as broad and large as the Buzzfeed report.

The coverage of the retraction/reports of Mueller’s statement has been every bit as broad and large as the Buzzfeed report.

I agree. Which is why I suggested deleting the title, probably more appropriate.

We know no facts, original reporting has no known facts to support it at this time.

They are standing by their reporting. I think you should follow them further out on that limb and see this through.
One of the reporters acknowledged they hadn't seen any of the email or texts while the other said they had. They can't even get their own story straight.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT