ADVERTISEMENT

Moms or Dads in the service

davidallen

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Aug 15, 2006
Portland, OR
Pokes,

If you have a family member, friend, or just know of someone who deploys away from their family I would be interested in making contact.

Some friends of mine recently launched a new service to help overseas parents stay connected with their kids.

I have committed to personally supplying the hardware for a dozen families that would take advantage of this service.

You can DM me or email me at david-at-allens-online.com with some contact info and I will get the kit shipped out.

Thanks for any referrals!

Pokes,

If you have a family member, friend, or just know of someone who deploys away from their family I would be interested in making contact.

Some friends of mine recently launched a new service to help overseas parents stay connected with their kids.

I have committed to personally supplying the hardware for a dozen families that would take advantage of this service.

You can DM me or email me at david-at-allens-online.com with some contact info and I will get the kit shipped out.

That's pretty awesome.

Pokes,

Very classy David. I can't help, but this very thoughtful.

Reactions: davidallen
Pokes,

Wow! Great work!

I'm hoping in the coming your the numbers of your potential clients drops.

Otherwise, I wish you a ton of success. Deployment is extremely difficult on families.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT