ADVERTISEMENT

Moderna loses placebo group for babies then ...

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
POS FDA Green lights the killer jab in babies- is this really happening? For a a disease that literally NEVER NEVER NEVER Kills any babies- and people sit by and say NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING.

WTH is this happening- what Friggin world are we living in? Is this Truly happening? Smh

We are literally approving medications for kids with no trial data- how is this board not NOT outraged? I swear it's like the twilight zone - only forum or site I visit that's not outraged- will give everyone a guess

We are literally approving medications for kids with no trial data- how is this board not NOT outraged? I swear it's like the twilight zone - only forum or site I visit that's not outraged- will give everyone a guess

If your feelings are that hurt and you don't like it here, just log out. Simple.

If your feelings are that hurt and you don't like it here, just log out. Simple.
You'd like that old yeller- how about I just call out all you enablers- yes that's what I will do.

Now you sign out and go get your wife on here bc she sounds like a badass- we don't need Fox News sheep enablers like you on here worshipping Gates and Fauci Making this board any weaker - Why not go enable some more deaths of kids old yeller how about it?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT