ADVERTISEMENT

Mitt Romney doing Mitt Romney things

No he most definitely is not, but you two share some similarities. Top among them is being elitist assholes.
Dude you threw a temper tantrum yesterday and said you weren't going to vote for Trump to get back at an internet poster. Everyone this side of @my_2cents feels like they are better than you are right now LOL

So who are the 'bonafide' conservatives that we should be supporting? Who do you want to see running the party?

It's amazing to me how many people think this is just another election. If Trump loses no biggie, we can put a REAL conservative in then!

If Trump isn't in charge in 6 months, we very likely will never have another election in this country. I would like to think most people who are so dismissive about supporting Trump simply don't understand what's at stake, but it could be that they are simply so selfish that they are willing to put their politics ahead of their country and their family. I would say that's crazy, but that's precisely what happened during covid.

It's amazing to me how many people think this is just another election. If Trump loses no biggie, we can put a REAL conservative in then!

If Trump isn't in charge in 6 months, we very likely will never have another election in this country. I would like to think most people who are so dismissive about supporting Trump simply don't understand what's at stake, but it could be that they are simply so selfish that they are willing to put their politics ahead of their country and their family. I would say that's crazy, but that's precisely what happened during covid.
Most people are going to believe that by electing Kamala that the country will just keep chugging along, after all they have heard the line there will never be another election in this country a million times by both sides. They are numb to it at this point. Its the chicken little, sky is falling scenario.

The people who are dismissive about Trump haven't had the current status quo affect them yet. Me, I'm sitting right at ground zero to getting my ass kicked so it's obvious to me, but for them until it hurts, they won't move. It's not about politics for them it's about not changing a tire that is still working for them. Sure, the tread is worn down, but it's still inflated so why worry.

For those that haven't felt it yet, looking at those who are suffering they don't understand what they are going through. For them you look crazy because you have had enough, and want to yell at someone, but they can't understand why.

Hope that helps you understand, just remember they are not bad people, they just can't relate to what has you so animated. Just like you can't relate to what has them so lethargic.

Most people are going to believe that by electing Kamala that the country will just keep chugging along, after all they have heard the line there will never be another election in this country a million times by both sides. They are numb to it at this point. Its the chicken little, sky is falling scenario.

The people who are dismissive about Trump haven't had the current status quo affect them yet. Me, I'm sitting right at ground zero to getting my ass kicked so it's obvious to me, but for them until it hurts, they won't move. It's not about politics for them it's about not changing a tire that is still working for them. Sure, the tread is worn down, but it's still inflated so why worry.

For those that haven't felt it yet, looking at those who are suffering they don't understand what they are going through. For them you look crazy because you have had enough, and want to yell at someone, but they can't understand why.

Hope that helps you understand, just remember they are not bad people, they just can't relate to what has you so animated. Just like you can't relate to what has them so lethargic.
I mostly agree with this. Issue is, in 2025 they will be forced to wake up. Gonna be an ugly year for America, regardless of who wins*& on November 5th.

I mostly agree with this. Issue is, in 2025 they will be forced to wake up. Gonna be an ugly year for America, regardless of who wins*& on November 5th.
No one wakes until it's bad enough. You can see it, not all can. At some point everything goes to faith. Everything is in the hands of God already. The arguments and positions are baked in at this point. The only play left is the Oct. surprise and no one knows what that will be yet.

No one wakes until it's bad enough. You can see it, not all can. At some point everything goes to faith. Everything is in the hands of God already. The arguments and positions are baked in at this point. The only play left is the Oct. surprise and no one knows what that will be yet.
To be fair, I woke up cause I started researching this stuff. The RINOs attacking Trump for trying to execute on campaign promises that the RINOs *also* campaigned on was my red pill moment.

Yes, pain, especially monetary, makes people want to change things. But all this information has been there for years available to anyone that wanted to start digging and thinking critically.

Sadly, many people would rather let Google tell them how to think. Trust the experts!

To be fair, I woke up cause I started researching this stuff. The RINOs attacking Trump for trying to execute on campaign promises that the RINOs *also* campaigned on was my red pill moment.

Yes, pain, especially monetary, makes people want to change things. But all this information has been there for years available to anyone that wanted to start digging and thinking critically.

Sadly, many people would rather let Google tell them how to think. Trust the experts!
That would make you a rare breed. Most people are too busy worrying about their normal everyday lives to spend much time doing any kind of research. The Internet has made us lazy. I have found that the internet seems to always do the opposite of what we think our results would be.

“Hillary called me at 3:02 in the morning”

made me a believer

302’s are fbi field reports

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT