ADVERTISEMENT

Midlands

april racer

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 20, 2011
Been watching what could the last 2 days, it's free on btn2go via track dash board. Finals are on BTN tonight.

So far iowa is running away with it.

Schopp upset in semis by Richards. Schopp chose top to start second with 0-0 and Richards escaped pretty quick and then in third Richards chooses neutral. Match ends 1-0.

AR - I've been following via track dash board, also. I've seen some posts on Hawkeye board that finals will not be free.

Iowa has the team title wrapped up.
Iowa 173
Illinois 125.5
NW 103
Edin 96

Finals
1st- (1) Gilman (Iowa) vs (2) Dance (VT)
3rd- (5) Mines (Edin) vs (4) Micic (NW) rematch Micic won qtrs 13-1

1st- (4) Richards (Ill) vs (3) Clark (Iowa)
3rd- (9) Taylor (Wis) MFF (1) Schopp (Edin)

1st- (1) Port (Edin) vs (2) Carter (VT)
3rd- (3) Dziewa (Iowa) vs (10) McKenna (Lehigh)

1st- (1) Tsirtsis (NW) vs (2) Habat (Ediin) Tsirtsis won qtrs and semis in tie breakers
3rd- (10) Mastriani (VT) vs (6) Sorensen (Iowa)

1st- (1) Martinez (Ill) vs (2) Peck (S. Dak)
3rd- (5) Kelly (Iowa) vs (4) Walsh (Rider) rematch - Kelly won 7-4 in qtrs

1st- (1) Walsh (Ind) vs (3) Harger (NW)
3rd- (2) Moore (Iowa) vs (4) Morse (Ill)

1st- (1) Evans (Iowa) vs (2) Brunson (Ill)
3rd- (10) Myer (Iowa) vs Snook (Maryland)

1st- (1) Thomas (Penn) vs (2) Dechow (Old Dom)
3rd- (3) Brooks (Iowa) vs (4) Zillmer (N. Dak St)

1st- (1) Burak (Iowa) vs (6) McCall (Wis)
3rd- (2) Polizzi (NW) vs (12) Fox (Harvard)

1st- (1) McMullen (NW) vs (2) Telford (Iowa)
3rd- (3) Medbery (Wis) vs (4) Walz (VT)

I don"t think the finals are free, but they are showing on BTN live tonight. It is 610 on direct. I think it was on plus today which usually needs a subscription. I am not sure if you have to have BTN to watch btntogo, but it seems like you would.

125 Dance wins in 3-1 in SV2 over Gilman
133 Cory Clark wins 3-2 over Zane Richards
141 Port wins 4-1 over Devin Carter with a late takedown and riding time Port escaped three very deep shots from Carter one of which looked like a takedown.
149 Tsirtsis wins in SV 3-1 over Habat
157 Isaiah Martinez dec. Cody Pack 3-2
I quit watching at this juncture to go to sleep so I could get up now to leave for Chattanooga. I know Taylor Walsh won by fall. Burak at 197 won late and Telford dec. McMullan at heavyweight.

Walsh won OW with a fall off of a throw, but he was trailing at the time. That kid is very dangerous with his throws. I doubt he will get it done at the NCAA's, but he is fun to watch.

Evans won a come from behind victory in the third period.

Burak was wrestling unattached and won a match in the third period as well.

Telford won countering McMullen's shot in overtime. Telford has an incredible grip, but did very little offensively.

I heard Brands talking after the tournament and he was happy that Telford scored off of his shot. Brands was mistaken, but Telford did score off of a countershot by McMullen. Telford did shoot once in the match and it was in overtime.

Originally posted by OSUMatFan:
Walsh won OW with a fall off of a throw, but he was trailing at the time. That kid is very dangerous with his throws. I doubt he will get it done at the NCAA's, but he is fun to watch.

Evans won a come from behind victory in the third period.

Burak was wrestling unattached and won a match in the third period as well.

Telford won countering McMullen's shot in overtime. Telford has an incredible grip, but did very little offensively.

I heard Brands talking after the tournament and he was happy that Telford scored off of his shot. Brands was mistaken, but Telford did score off of a countershot by McMullen. Telford did shoot once in the match and it was in overtime.
There was no OT. Telford shot with 20 secs left in the match, McM couldn't break his grip the ended up on their feet where McM tried a weak attempt and Bobby went behind.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT