ADVERTISEMENT

Meanwhile In The West Bank

That's a real shame. Maybe the Palestinians should learn to be good neighbors instead of terrorist.
I’m sure you’re right. Those West Bank villagers had a reputation as radical terrorists. The settlers only did what they did out of self defense. We must never forget that the Zionists are always the victims even when they aren’t.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
I’m sure you’re right. Those West Bank villagers had a reputation as radical terrorists. The settlers only did what they did out of self defense. We must never forget that the Zionists are always the victims even when they aren’t.
Sorry Dan but I'm certain you wouldn't want to have neighbors that wanted you dead. Until that is solved or the two are separated by thousands of miles nothing will change.

Sorry Dan but I'm certain you wouldn't want to have neighbors that wanted you dead. Until that is solved or the two are separated by thousands of miles nothing will change.
Hmm. Armed Israelis establish illegal settlements on Palestinian land by killing the unarmed residents, burning their homes and chasing them away, and it’s the ones who are killed, burned out and chased away who want their neighbors dead. Yeah, I see your logic there.

• Haha
Hmm. Armed Israelis establish illegal settlements on Palestinian land by killing the unarmed residents, burning their homes and chasing them away, and it’s the ones who are killed, burned out and chased away who want their neighbors dead. Yeah, I see your logic there.
Glad your coming around. :)

• Haha
Honestly I don’t think anyone could possibly explain it to you.
You could probably only do it by using the explicitly racist language you’re dying to use but know it would out you for what you are. Something along the line of: they’re all the same.

You could probably only do it by using the explicitly racist language you’re dying to use but know it would out you for what you are. Something along the line of: they’re all the same.
So now I’m a racist for posting a news story?

So now I’m a racist for posting a news story?
No, your story is fine. It’s your assumption that what happened in Germany tells you all you need to know about every Palestinian villager in the West Bank. The assumption most definitely racist.

No, your story is fine. It’s your assumption that what happened in Germany tells you all you need to know about every Palestinian villager in the West Bank. The assumption most definitely racist.
Thank you for telling me I’m racist.

I honestly had no idea.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT