ADVERTISEMENT

Meanwhile, behind the curtains

fairdinkem

Commitment
Oct 15, 2003
Again, believe or don't believe. Either way, I don't care. But, you now have been informed. What you do or believe after these items, your choice.

doubleudoubleudoubleu.https://realrawnews.com/2024/08/military-arrests-deep-state-election-fraudster-and-pedo/

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Here you go.

Here you go.
Thanks, I only have a couple of VPN's to work with. Cannot trust a direct paste. Appreciate it.

Things that will never happen for 1,000 Alex.

edecc13f01450bba5bee744910ca507f.gif

Reactions: iasooner24
Again, believe or don't believe. Either way, I don't care. But, you now have been informed. What you do or believe after these items, your choice.

doubleudoubleudoubleu.https://realrawnews.com/2024/08/military-arrests-deep-state-election-fraudster-and-pedo/
WAY too many details around that arrest to be believable. Even down to the conversation the guy was having to the kid as they went to the bathroom? No way an FBI agent gives a blogger that info because they know that only a handful of people would have it so it would blow back on them. and they also know the blogger publishing it puts other cases at risk.

Plus, any true patriot doesn't want to make credible info on arrests public because it just alerts other criminals to their arrest methods. Sorry but this story seems completely unbelievable. But as you said if you want to buy it, have fun.

Interesting Ian Sams has been silent on "X". He's the national spokesman for the Harris/Walz campaign and yet he's not posting on "X" during the DNC?

2 hrs ago. Unless he has Interns posting for him like Joe and Kamala has then it looks like the story was bogus.

• Sad
Reactions: iasooner24
WAY too many details around that arrest to be believable. Even down to the conversation the guy was having to the kid as they went to the bathroom? No way an FBI agent gives a blogger that info because they know that only a handful of people would have it so it would blow back on them. and they also know the blogger publishing it puts other cases at risk.

Plus, any true patriot doesn't want to make credible info on arrests public because it just alerts other criminals to their arrest methods. Sorry but this story seems completely unbelievable. But as you said if you want to buy it, have fun.
You don't get it. This is NOT the FBI. Read carefully.

You don't get it. This is NOT the FBI. Read carefully.
It could have been a State Farm Agent, WHO did it isn't the point, the point is there's no way the people arresting anyone run and blab to a blogger with minute details about the arrest.

A blogger who is posting unsourced content, then monetizing it. I just don't think it passes the smell test at all. If you think it does, enjoy.

It could have been a State Farm Agent, WHO did it isn't the point, the point is there's no way the people arresting anyone run and blab to a blogger with minute details about the arrest.

A blogger who is posting unsourced content, then monetizing it. I just don't think it passes the smell test at all. If you think it does, enjoy.
Please feel free to ignore my posts. As such, I don't expect any criticisms of future posts. Easy Peezy, right sport?

Not that I doubt you @fairdinkem but somebody is using his X Account and its most likely him.
I won't believe any stories like these unless I see a Dim on live TV being led away in cuffs.
As W used to say, "Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice never gonna fool me again."

So this is where you get your "news"? Explains a lot.

Maybe one day you will stop believing junk like this and come back to reality.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT