ADVERTISEMENT

Mayo Clinic's updated recommendations for treatment of COVID

April 2020 lol

Cmon guys…you are feeding this conspiracy theory to yourselves with shovels.

So fvcking gullible haha

carry on

April 2020 lol

Cmon guys…you are feeding this conspiracy theory to yourselves with shovels.

So fvcking gullible haha
Literally cured my daughter, who had a severe case, from being bed ridden and barely able to breath to back at work the second day she took it.
If you look in the mirror you will see the poster boy for gullible.

How much did the Mayo Clinic know about Covid-19 in April of 2020?
I see @Forpetessake had the wherewithal to delete his bogus post…you should echo that sentiment lol

carry on
yes I posted a nih article that posted from a news research article hence why I deleted it. It was not directly from the nih and I know how you get your panties in a wad. I deleted it because of that. In order for the Mayo Clinic to post what they did. They for sure got federal guidance. The Mayo Clinic is not going to put itself on a limb for what everyone called a conspiracy theory.

In order for the Mayo Clinic to post what they did. They for sure got federal guidance. The Mayo Clinic is not going to put itself on a limb for what everyone called a conspiracy theory.
Nope. That information is supplied by Micromedex. I'll let you google what that is and where they get their drug information (hint, think drug inserts...).

These viral posts also fail to mention that the page states that “[d]rug information provided by: Merative, Micromedex®” and that the medicine “should only be used for COVID-19 in a hospital or during clinical trials.”

Reactions: Been Jammin
What’s to fact check?

Send this to the Biden administration.
The claim that Mayo suddenly has Plaquenil as a recommended treatment for covid on it's website. It's not true. That fact checking site is even funded by The Daily Caller.

Send what to the Biden administration?

Reactions: iasooner2000
Nope. That information is supplied by Micromedex. I'll let you google what that is and where they get their drug information (hint,Nope. That information is supplied by Micromedex. I'll let you google what that is and where they get their drug information (hint, think drug inserts...).
These viral posts also fail to mention that the page states that “[d]rug information provided by: Merative, Micromedex®” and that the medicine “should only be used for COVID-19 in a hospital or during clinical trials.”
i still contend the Mayo Clinic has guidance elsewhere. In a day of cya , it would have been easier to not update that page. Ask. Why did they update the page? Because they felt like it? Most likely they received new information. That is typically what happens before you update something. Again they have guidance from some where.

i still contend the Mayo Clinic has guidance elsewhere. In a day of cya , it would have been easier to not update that page. Ask. Why did they update the page? Because they felt like it? Most likely they received new information. That is typically what happens before you update something. Again they have guidance from some where.
That info has been on that page since 2020. The fact people just noticed it isn't an "update."

Why was it posted in 2020? Probably because there were clinical trials on Plaquenil vs covid during that year.

July 1, 2020 Update: A summary of the FDA review of safety issues with the use of hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine to treat hospitalized patients with COVID-19 is now available. This includes reports of serious heart rhythm problems and other safety issues, including blood and lymph system disorders, kidney injuries, and liver problems and failure.

carry on

July 1, 2020 Update: A summary of the FDA review of safety issues with the use of hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine to treat hospitalized patients with COVID-19 is now available. This includes reports of serious heart rhythm problems and other safety issues, including blood and lymph system disorders, kidney injuries, and liver problems and failure.

carry on

Reactions: ClintonDavidScott
Like I said its was and still cya .. They have removed it from the mayo site completely CYA I'm sure the Admin blew a gasket

Like I said its was and still cya .. They have removed it from the mayo site completely CYA I'm sure the Admin blew a gasket
Or the number of clicks on that page after tweets claiming "conspiracy" was a bandwidth issue for their website...

I guess that doesn’t include you, then, as you took the DeaTH jAb as recommended by your doctor. Why didn’t you let CoMmOn SenSe prevail and tell him to stuff it?

carry on
Yea I made a huge mistake allowing the fear mongering and Covid propaganda to influence my better judgement but I can admit my mistakes and learn the lesson from them. How many boosters have you had now 5, 6 or is it 7 now?

Reactions: AC2020
Reactions: iasooner2000
Yea I made a huge mistake allowing the fear mongering and Covid propaganda to influence my better judgement but I can admit my mistakes and learn the lesson from them. How many boosters have you had now 5, 6 or is it 7 now?

Do you think it’s possible the vaccine works and those who didn’t take it - especially including the elderly amongst us - were the ones who actually made the huge mistakes allowing fear mongering and Covid propaganda to influence their BeTteR judgments and learned their lessons the hard way?

I’m willing to bet the doctors and medical professionals who treated patients on this board can tell you stories of begging for the DeAtH jAb when it was too late…

carry on

Do you think it’s possible the vaccine works and those who didn’t take it - especially including the elderly amongst us - were the ones who actually made the huge mistakes allowing fear mongering and Covid propaganda to influence their BeTteR judgments and learned their lessons the hard way?

I’m willing to bet the doctors and medical professionals who treated patients on this board can tell you stories of begging for the DeAtH jAb when it was too late…

carry on
As you have pointed out I took the vaccine then a couple of months later came down with Covid. Common sense should tell you if you got the vaccine and then got sick with what the vaccine, which was sold as to make you immune from Covid, the vaccine didn't work but no one will ever accuse you of having common sense.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Yes, as I said, they likely took the page down due to bandwidth issues from all the clicks generated by idiotic tweets.
OK lol

For those that said its been there since 2020 This was posted on 09/23/2023

20230923213151/https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/hydroxychloroquine-oral-route/proper-use/drg-20064216

and this on 09/24/2023

They then posted the covid page that was removed today..

wayback machine is your friend.

Last edited:
Nah, you made a good decision. Actual scientific evidence backs you up.

As you have pointed out I took the vaccine then a couple of months later came down with Covid. Common sense should tell you if you got the vaccine and then got sick with what the vaccine, which was sold as to make you immune from Covid, the vaccine didn't work but no one will ever accuse you of having common sense.

Does getting flu-like symptoms from Covid after being vaccinated discredit the vaccine? No…it doesn’t…and common sense would tell you so…

Do you think it’s possible the vaccine did its job and helped prevent serious illness, hospitalization and death for you?

Ya know…what it’s meant to do???

carry on

Literally cured my daughter, who had a severe case, from being bed ridden and barely able to breath to back at work the second day she took it.
If you look in the mirror you will see the poster boy for gullible.

Obviously not as much as those of us with common sense.

As you have pointed out I took the vaccine then a couple of months later came down with Covid.

LMFAO you lying dumbass. Tell us about how you "came down with" covid, since that's the relevant inquiry in your non-helmeted head. (Duuuuh hittin' is fun! Where am Iagain?) Ventilator? Hospitalized? Nope -- you sat on your fat ass with a fever for a couple days and then went and ate 5 1/2 bologna sandwiches, didn't you? Be honest -- you got the vaccine, you fought off covid no problem and you have no health problems from the vaccine, do you? Kind of like millions of other americans?

Oh, Dr. No Helmet, tell us, was your daughter vaccinated?

LMFAO you lying dumbass. Tell us about how you "came down with" covid, since that's the relevant inquiry in your non-helmeted head. (Duuuuh hittin' is fun! Where am Iagain?) Ventilator? Hospitalized? Nope -- you sat on your fat ass with a fever for a couple days and then went and ate 5 1/2 bologna sandwiches, didn't you? Be honest -- you got the vaccine, you fought off covid no problem and you have no health problems from the vaccine, do you? Kind of like millions of other americans?

Oh, Dr. No Helmet, tell us, was your daughter vaccinated?
Sister in law exposed to Covid when she came down to take care of her dad. Got to feeling bad, tested and it showed I was positive for Covid. Ran a little fever, had a little congestion and didn't have much energy. A week later I was fine. Wasn't fun but wasn't like having the flu.

Sister in law exposed to Covid when she came down to take care of her dad. Got to feeling bad, tested and it showed I was positive for Covid. Ran a little fever, had a little congestion and didn't have much energy. A week later I was fine. Wasn't fun but wasn't like having the flu.
Damned vaccine --- it should be like, a force field wherein there's absolutely zero impact whatsoever. BOOOOOOOOOOO staying out of hospitals and off ventilators! Boooooo the amazing technology that reduced hospitalizations and deaths by folds of multiples.

Reactions: davidallen
Does getting flu-like symptoms from Covid after being vaccinated discredit the vaccine? No…it doesn’t…and common sense would tell you so…

Do you think it’s possible the vaccine did its job and helped prevent serious illness, hospitalization and death for you?

Ya know…what it’s meant to do???

carry on
I guess that would depend on the definition of what a vaccine is. Traditionally a vaccine had been widely studied and was expected to keep a person from acquiring what ever illness but evidently that definition has changed to mean something else.

My daughter was forced by her employer at the time (Federal Government) to take the vaccine. She become severely ill with Covid shortly after taking the vaccine. Thankfully her doctor prescribed her a prescription the government all but forbid and had her back up working on the second day of taking the prescription. I think the prescription cost ten bucks.
I'll take my personal expereince over anything the government or the MSM says.

I guess that would depend on the definition of what a vaccine is. Traditionally a vaccine had been widely studied and was expected to keep a person from acquiring what ever illness but evidently that definition has changed to mean something else.

My daughter was forced by her employer at the time (Federal Government) to take the vaccine. She become severely ill with Covid shortly after taking the vaccine. Thankfully her doctor prescribed her a prescription the government all but forbid and had her back up working on the second day of taking the prescription. I think the prescription cost ten bucks.

jfc lol…your personal experience is a textbook exercise in…

carry on

Why would anyone laugh at this?

That's sick toontown.

I'm glad all of you survived the pandemic.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
OK lol

For those that said its been there since 2020 This was posted on 09/23/2023

20230923213151/https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/hydroxychloroquine-oral-route/proper-use/drg-20064216

and this on 09/24/2023

They then posted the covid page that was removed today..

wayback machine is your friend.

Are you sure you know how the web archive works?

Here's the actual page from 9/16/2020 courtesy the wayback machine. The date is in the upper right corner. I'll quote the very first paragraph from the 9/2020 page that you seem to think is somehow September 2023 sinister.

"Hydroxychloroquine is used to treat malaria. It is also used to prevent malaria infection in areas or regions where it is known that other medicines (eg, chloroquine) may not work. Hydroxychloroquine may also be used to treat coronavirus (COVID-19) in certain hospitalized patients."

At the top of that page is also this:

Drug information provided by: IBM Micromedex

Reactions: davidallen
Although not “FDA approved,” Ivermectin is being prescribed to several people I know, including people in the medical field.

I trust science, but I don’t trust the science surrounding COVID. At a minimum, it’s been poorly articulated.

It wasn’t made in a lab. False.
The vaccines are 100% effective. False.
Masks work. False.
Ivermectin doesn’t work. False.
Lockdowns are worth the collateral damage. Super false.

Here's the actual page from 9/16/2020 courtesy the wayback machine. The date is in the upper right corner. I'll quote the very first paragraph from the 9/2020 page that you seem to think is somehow September 2023 sinister.

"Hydroxychloroquine is used to treat malaria. It is also used to prevent malaria infection in areas or regions where it is known that other medicines (eg, chloroquine) may not work. Hydroxychloroquine may also be used to treat coronavirus (COVID-19) in certain hospitalized patients."

At the top of that page is also this:

Drug information provided by: IBM Micromedex
sorry I was medicated pretty hard yesterday. Cancer Sucks!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT