ADVERTISEMENT

Mattis

Been Jammin

Jun 27, 2003
Did you guys read his resignation letter?

It is pretty clear that Trump isn’t willing to listen to anyone other than the voices in his head.

Do you MAGA jokers agree with Donnie’s isolationist philosophy that Mattis referred to in the letter?

giphy.gif

They had a disagreement

How long do you want us there? 15 years straight intervening in Muslim on Muslim killing. 1600 years of Muslim on Muslim killing before we got there. Is the end near? Do we almost have it right where we want it as far as safety?

It is pretty clear that Trump isn’t willing to listen to anyone other than the voices in his head.

Do you MAGA jokers agree with Donnie’s isolationist philosophy that Mattis referred to in the letter?
President Trump has repeatedly told cabinet members he wants American troops brought home from various places in the Middle East as soon as possible. No big secret.

They had a disagreement

How long do you want us there? 15 years straight intervening in Muslim on Muslim killing. 1600 years of Muslim on Muslim killing before we got there. Is the end near? Do we almost have it right where we want it as far as safety?
These "liberals" vehemently defend the war machine, the surveillance state, the corporate media and censorship.

Bonafide rebels.

I've said for years let them fend for themselves why are we giving our blood and treasure.

Defend ourselves, defend Israel and let the rest go. If Russia wants to be involved power to them. They can have the whole messed up situation. It will just drain their blood and treasure.

They had a disagreement

I’m specifically asking about Trump isolating us from our allies despite his advisors (like Mattis) trying to impress upon him how important those relationships are. Did you read the letter?

Trump is clearly ready for the U S to go it alone. Make America Great Again...**** everyone else.

You seem like you fully support that line of thinking.

Reactions: knoblock

Trump clearly knows a lot more about war stuff than some old ass Marine General. Duh.

I’m specifically asking about Trump isolating us from our allies despite his advisors (like Mattis) trying to impress upon him how important those relationships are. Did you read the letter?

Trump is clearly ready for the U S to go it alone. Make America Great Again...**** everyone else.

What allies are in Syria? The Kurds? Are they morally acceptable to you? Do you know their history?

**** everyone else? How many countries has the trump admin sold weapons to and given cash to? Who funds the majority of the UN? Who funds the majority of nato? Don’t be so dramatic. It’s one shithole country. The Middle East didn’t start when you started reading the paper in 2015.

Last edited:
What allies are in Syria? The Kurds? Are they morally acceptable to you? Do you know their history?

**** everyone else? How many countries has the trump admin sold weapons to and given cash to? Who funds the majority of the UN? Who finds the majority of nato? Don’t be so dramatic. It’s one shithole country. The Middle East didn’t start when you started reading the paper in 2015.

So either you didn’t read the letter, or we interpreted it differently.

Reactions: CSCOTTOSUPOKES
So either you didn’t read the letter, or we interpreted it differently.

You misinterpreted the letter. Mattis is part and parcel of the neocon wing of the Republican Party. The desire for war and destruction is insatiable for those people. They declare a mission for our troops and once the mission is accomplished and the troops can come home they move the goalposts and insist that now there’s a new mission. Their foreign policy recommendations are draining this country dry. Two decades of trying Westernize the Middle East is two decades, a trillion dollars, thousands of lives of young American men and women, tens of thousands of young American men and women being permanently injured both physically and mentally too much! We have become a permanent militaristic republic. It needs to stop before those neocon fools kill us all. It really surprises me to see you of all people, Been, fall for this. You are allowing your hatred for Trump to blind you to what is in America’s best interest.

You misinterpreted the letter. Mattis is part and parcel of the neocon wing of the Republican Party. The desire for war and destruction is insatiable for those people. They declare a mission for our troops and once the mission is accomplished and the troops can come home they move the goalposts and insist that now there’s a new mission. Their foreign policy recommendations are draining this country dry. Two decades of trying Westernize the Middle East is two decades, a trillion dollars, thousands of lives of young American men and women, tens of thousands of young American men and women being permanently injured both physically and mentally too much! We have become a permanent militaristic republic. It needs to stop before those neocon fools kill us all. It really surprises me to see you of all people, Been, fall for this. You are allowing your hatred for Trump to blind you to what is in America’s best interest.

Well, unless you know Mattis, or read minds, we can not say definitely which of us is interpreting it correctly.

You are right about my extreme dislike for DJT, though.

Reactions: CSCOTTOSUPOKES

You think Trump has America’s best interests in the forefront...

Wow.

when you say isolating us from our allies
have you seen what’s going on politically in
france england and germany?

you think israel feels more isolated after dooshing iran and their nukes?

how about the korean peninsula?

trumps clearly ready to move the world forward by making america great again

orange man bad

Our alleged allies are only allies because we do the heavy lifting, spill the most blood and spend the most money....so yea F them! They are a bunch of pussies who as a whole couldn't be relied on to put mustard on a hotdog.

The irony of our "allies" is many of them are buying NG from the Russians for hard currency which allows the Russians to keep being a regional/world pain in the ass. Our Turkish NATO ally (laugh laugh) will immediately attack the Kurds given the opportunity...great allies.

We are not the world police and The US running around trying to impose democracy on 12th century religions and cultures is a joke and will never change them. Making America Great Again is not a license to run around the world and save every single persecuted group. It's almost like the US has battered wife syndrome...no matter how much we sacrifice, no matter how much we spend and no matter how much crap we take from these has been nations the neo-cons want us in never ending conflicts across the globe.

Trump, right or wrong, doesn't mind making a decision and then taking the heat instead of hiding behind his acolytes skirts like the ex-rodent in chief use to so eloquently do.

Last edited:
Our alleged allies are only allies because we do the heavy lifting, spill the most blood and spend the most money....so yea F them! They are a bunch of pussies who as a whole couldn't be relied on to put mustard on a hotdog.

The irony of our "allies" is many of them are buying NG from the Russians for hard currency which allows the Russians to keep being a regional/world pain in the ass. Our NATO allies (laugh laugh) will immediately attack the Kurds given the opportunity...great allies.

We are not the world police and The US running around trying to impose democracy on 12th century religions and cultures is a joke and will never change them. Making America Great Again is not a license to run around the world and save every single persecuted group. It's almost like the US has battered wife syndrome...no matter how much we sacrifice, no matter how much we spend and no matter how much crap we take from these has been nations the neo-cons want us in never ending conflicts across the globe.

Trump, right or wrong, doesn't mind making a decision and then taking the heat instead of hiding behind his acolytes skirts like the ex-rodent in chief use to so eloquently do.

bravo

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Well, unless you know Mattis, or read minds, we can not say definitely which of us is interpreting it correctly.

You are right about my extreme dislike for DJT, though.
You are correct, I misspoke by using the word “misinterpreted.” I should have said “misunderstood.” Mattis is a highly placed neocon who is angry that Trump wants to fulfill his campaign promise to get us out. Mattis would keep us there forever.

It astounds me that those of you on the left are taking up the cudgel of the NeoCons. Trump is pursuing a foreign policy that is straight out of the left-wing playbook. Apparently your hatred of the man blinds you to this. I pray that no member of your family has to pay a sacrifice to quench the neocon thirst for blood.

Feed the war machine. Spy on your political enemies and the American people
You are correct, I misspoke by using the word “misinterpreted.” I should have said “misunderstood.” Mattis is a highly placed neocon who is angry that Trump wants to fulfill his campaign promise to get us out. Mattis would keep us there forever.

It astounds me that those of you on the left are taking up the cudgel of the NeoCons. Trump is pursuing a foreign policy that is straight out of the left-wing playbook. Apparently your hatred of the man blinds you to this. I pray that no member of your family has to pay a sacrifice to quench the neocon thirst for blood.
Truth.

Reactions: CBradSmith
It astounds me that those of you on the left are taking up the cudgel of the NeoCons. Trump is pursuing a foreign policy that is straight out of the left-wing playbook. Apparently your hatred of the man blinds you to this.

the left finding cause in a secretary of defense resigning over a president pulling out troops and telling our allies to wash their own ass

TDS is real

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT