ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Halperin sounds the alarm: The Left is mentally ill

I listened to that yesterday while I was cleaning our pool. Halperin is damn sure not a Trump fan but he is one of the few remaining true journalist out there. Excellent podcast episode I would recommend.
It really was a good episode. It's a long one so if anyone wants just the update on where the election is, skip forward to the last 20 mins or so.

Halperin is clearly impartial and doesn't have a dog in the hunt. I would much rather listen to someone like him who is gonna shoot straight than a biased source that will tell me the lie I want to hear.

Course I'm not a libber so that explains that.

He's exactly right. And an impartial viewer. Note he doesn't say we will deal with a mental health crisis if Kamala wins*, only if Trump does.

The left needs help. Trump will give it to them cause he cares for America.
I think there is a mental health crisis either way. I don't think Trump supporters will accept anything other than victory. I don't think they can afford to. Same with dem supporters. They can't afford to lose.

I think there is a mental health crisis either way. I don't think Trump supporters will accept anything other than victory. I don't think they can afford to. Same with dem supporters. They can't afford to lose.
It's definitely not the same. Hells bells looked at what happened in 2016 when Hillary lost. You had they/thems dropping to their knees and openly screaming in public over Hillary losing.

The left has had a mental illness issue for about 20 years now. The right does not.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
It's definitely not the same. Hells bells looked at what happened in 2016 when Hillary lost. You had they/thems dropping to their knees and openly screaming in public over Hillary losing.

The left has had a mental illness issue for about 20 years now. The right does not.
That goes back to 2000 and the hanging chads.

The sad thing about that for all of us is....we were arguing over which Uniparty candidate gets to be called President. Dubya was almost as effective at hurting this country as Obama was.

We argued over two teammates when we thought we were arguing over a Dem and a pub.
Maybe so but Al Gore would have been a disaster.

He's exactly right. And an impartial viewer. Note he doesn't say we will deal with a mental health crisis if Kamala wins*, only if Trump does.

The left needs help. Trump will give it to them cause he cares for America.
Now, do you.

What happens if Kamala Harris wins in two weeks?

What will you say and do? How will you react? What will other Trump supporters do and say?

Will they attack our nation"s Capitol again?

Now, do you.

What will you say and do? How will you react? What will other Trump supporters do and say?

I guess that would depend on if there are signs of voter fraud and the allegations are ignored like they were in 2020. From what I understand several lawsuits have been filed by both parties just for the purpose of providing standing. Not sure how that works just what I've read. What I do know is if the election doesn't make sense and goes against political bellwethers there will be questions. Those questions should be answered regardless of who is shown to have won the election.
It will be interesting to see if this election goes back to the traditional bellwethers. If it does we know the 2020 election was ripe with fraud.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Hopefully the left doesn't try to steal the election. That would be the best thing for all of us. Agreed?
Stop dodging and answer the question. Turn that mirror back on yourself and tell us:

I guess that would depend on if there are signs of voter fraud and the allegations are ignored like they were in 2020.
You realize that Trump and his propagandists are going to claim the election was stolen regardless, correct? Everyone knows this. I hope you know this too. As long as he loses that is. If he wins, he definitely won't claim there was voter fraud and the election was stolen.

But everyone knows if he loses, him and his team will make up false vote fraud allegations just like they did in 2020. They will create another lie that you cultists will immediately believe, right? Be honest.

Now, you want to talk about being mentally ill, let's talk about that. Your willingness to believe anything Trump and his propagandists tell you. And your immediate desire to believe that the election is stolen if Harris wins.

Again, turn the mirror around and look at yourself. If that is even possible for you to do.

It will be interesting to see if this election goes back to the traditional bellwethers. If it does we know the 2020 election was ripe with fraud.
Do you believe Kamala Harris can be elected President without the election being stolen and voter fraud?

Yes or no?

Stop dodging and answer the question. Turn that mirror back on yourself and tell us:

Is the left going to try to steal the election? I can't tell you how I would react till I know what is going to happen.

Again, I hope that doesn't happen. A lot of people will be going to jail for a very long time if it does. Or worse. Let's hope there's no cheating and we can all enjoy Trump's rightful landslide victory.

Is the left going to try to steal the election
No, the left isn't going to try to steal the election.

I can't tell you how I would react till I know what is going to happen.
You can't tell us how you will react but you can tell us how you think those on the left will react? Or agree with someone who has an opinion on this? lol

Why not just be honest and tell us all how you are going to react if Harris wins. We all know how you are going to react. I know the very first claim you will make when she is declared the winner.

So just be honest for once.

Let's hope there's no cheating and we can all enjoy Trump's rightful landslide victory.
Do you believe Kamala Harris can be elected President without the election being stolen and voter fraud? Yes or no?

Now, do you.

If it’s free and fair election I’ll move forward with my life, but worried and disappointed in this country.

And I won’t deserve the consequences I’ll be facing, but you will.

Do you believe Kamala Harris can be elected President without the election being stolen and voter fraud? Yes or no?
No, she’s the worst candidate in modern history and Trump has been so much more disciplined this cycle.

The engagement and excitement gap is evident. Polling is shifting red as we get closer, as they have reputations too, and betting sites which are more accurate historically than polls point to an EC landslide.

No, she’s the worst candidate in modern history and Trump has been so much more disciplined this cycle.

The engagement and excitement gap is evident. Polling is shifting red as we get closer, as they have reputations too, and betting sites which are more accurate historically than polls point to an EC landslide.
Pesos ice cream Sunday is splashed all over the wall in his kitchen now.

If it’s free and fair election I’ll move forward with my life,
There you have it.

Fatman will move forward only if the election is free and fair, but he doesn't believe Harris can win a free and fair election. So he will never move forward if Harris wins. He can't. He refuses to acknowledge that Harris could actually defeat Trump in a free and fair election.

Yet, if Trump wins? He will NEVER question whether the election was free and fair. He will never attack the election, the result, claim it was stolen, attack the Capitol or support those who do, etc.

I'm sorry, but this type of thinking is a serious danger to our country. To our freedoms and to our rights. To the principles we embrace as a country. Fatman wants a dictator, he doesn't want a President. Fatman wants and will only trust an election that only elects Trump, he doesn't want anything else. He can't accept anything else.

I disagree that polling is shifting red but what was polling telling you in 2016? Who was everyone saying was going to win easily, even the polls?

So do you trust the polls or not?

As for engagement and excitement, Harris has so much of it. Just as much, and most likely more, than Trump does. You won't acknowledge this, but it is true.

Also, do you not realize that at least, at least, 50% of Americans believe Trump is the worst candidate in modern history? That Trump was the worst President in modern history? Have you seriously not grasped this yet?

And lastly, betting sites are useless and easily influenced, especially by bias domestic and foreign influencers. Think about it and you might figure it out. They are not historically accurate and they change all the time. Especially on election day/night.

But since you put so much stock in them, here is another predictor for you. One that I know you will immediately dismiss because it doesn't tell you what you want to believe...

The Dow Jones Industrial Average’s DJIA strong year-to-date return translates to a 72% probability that the Democratic candidate, Vice President Kamala Harris, will win the presidential election in November.

There you have it.

Fatman will move forward only if the election is free and fair, but he doesn't believe Harris can win a free and fair election. So he will never move forward if Harris wins. He can't. He refuses to acknowledge that Harris could actually defeat Trump in a free and fair election.

Yet, if Trump wins? He will NEVER question whether the election was free and fair. He will never attack the election, the result, claim it was stolen, attack the Capitol or support those who do, etc.

I'm sorry, but this type of thinking is a serious danger to our country. To our freedoms and to our rights. To the principles we embrace as a country. Fatman wants a dictator, he doesn't want a President. Fatman wants and will only trust an election that only elects Trump, he doesn't want anything else. He can't accept anything else.

I disagree that polling is shifting red but what was polling telling you in 2016? Who was everyone saying was going to win easily, even the polls?

So do you trust the polls or not?

As for engagement and excitement, Harris has so much of it. Just as much, and most likely more, than Trump does. You won't acknowledge this, but it is true.

Also, do you not realize that at least, at least, 50% of Americans believe Trump is the worst candidate in modern history? That Trump was the worst President in modern history? Have you seriously not grasped this yet?

And lastly, betting sites are useless and easily influenced, especially by bias domestic and foreign influencers. Think about it and you might figure it out. They are not historically accurate and they change all the time. Especially on election day/night.

But since you put so much stock in them, here is another predictor for you. One that I know you will immediately dismiss because it doesn't tell you what you want to believe...

The Dow Jones Industrial Average’s DJIA strong year-to-date return translates to a 72% probability that the Democratic candidate, Vice President Kamala Harris, will win the presidential election in November.
I smell vinegar.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT