ADVERTISEMENT

Man who deployed 'doxxing trucks' to homes of pro-Palestine Ivy League students had his home searched by SWAT team in early morning raid

windriverrange

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2008
Catoosa
'Swatting' someone should be an automatic 5 year sentence. And if someone gets hurt or killed because of it then they get tried for those actions too.
Agree but I took this as a guy who outed pro Palestine’s was raided by the actual FBI for his docking act. I never click post posted here so correct me if I am wrong.

Agree but I took this as a guy who outed pro Palestine’s was raided by the actual FBI for his docking act. I never click post posted here so correct me if I am wrong.
In the article is appears that someone swatted the guy who was running the trucks. Not that the authorities raided his house for his actions.

In the article is appears that someone swatted the guy who was running the trucks. Not that the authorities raided his house for his actions.
Oh wow ya that is so dangerous and I agree should be a stiff penalty. I am so glad back in my Halo days this wasn’t a thing.

Reactions: Ostatedchi
That's the way I read it. A swatting. Someone called and said he had a gun pointed at his wife's head. He and his wife were in Texas for a wedding.

I think they contacted him and he was out of town and gave them the code just so they could verify everything was okay.
Agree with your earlier post; doxxing, swatting etc., should be real jail time. Can't remember if it was Kansas or Nebraska, but a swatting call ended up with a completely innocent man being shot & killed by police. Maybe has happened more than once.

There wasn't a media panic about it at that time, but it was a nationwide phenomenon. You are lucky you didn't cross any vindictive nerds.
I killed them so well in the game they probably knew better. Capture the Flag champ. I loved killing snipers with the flag. I will say I once lost a friendship over halo I beat the guy so bad and just let him have it. Now I suck and get made fun of.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT