ADVERTISEMENT

Man Arrested For Placing Joe Biden I Did That Stickers On Gas Pumps

Yet another JV post opining on other males’ genitalia…who knew?
My address is in white in one of these posts. Come for me. I sleep from 3am to 7am every night. It is the only time frame you even have a remote possibility to attack. I will lock every weapon up but a 22 revolver and 22 long rifle (for the libs). Deal? Or do you want to play defense?

EDIT** I have made arrangements and my son and wife are gone now this weekend. This might shape up for a nice Easter weekend. Planting the new girls this weekend and have some lovely new genetics being introduced to the farm this weekend. Blueberry Headband.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ClintonDavidScott
If he wants to find me for a fight, he can spend the gas money to do so lol.

We both know you’re too big a chickensh!t to back up your empty machismo bravado lolololololol, so I guess someone’s gotta try🤷‍♂️
Try canvassing my house with Beto stickers (or whatever other fag you might be supporting) and find out, jerkoff.

Try canvassing my house with Beto stickers (or whatever other fag you might be supporting) and find out, jerkoff.

address??? My temptation hath runneth over lolololololol. Your incessant chest-pumping through the monitor has me convinced you need this in your life. Challenge accepted.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT