ADVERTISEMENT

Make Mexico Great Again

WrsN.gif

Why are posting pics of your boyfriend? Squeal like a pig boy!

LOL that's perfect... from YOU! If there's ever a stage production of Deliverance I wanna cast you as the redneck rapist. I'll bet we could subtract a couple meds and you're not far off as is.

Why are posting pics of your boyfriend? Squeal like a pig boy!

LOL that's perfect... from YOU! If there's ever a stage production of Deliverance I wanna cast you as the redneck rapist. I'll bet we could subtract a couple meds and you're not far off as is.
Being called a redneck by a liberal that idolizes a criminal like Hillary Clinton, thank you, I'd be worried if you didn't hurl personal insults. Is that the best you got? Redneck rapist? Weak. You really could of stuck me and called me a lawyer.

Being called a redneck by a liberal that idolizes a criminal like Hillary Clinton, thank you, I'd be worried if you didn't hurl personal insults. Is that the best you got? Redneck rapist? Weak. You really could of stuck me and called me a lawyer.

Well think it through. Don't make redneck rape jokes and you won't be called a redneck rapist. How does someone react to an embecile that tries to make a funny with a male rape scene? It didn't even relate to anything. Lay off the comedy and stick to lying and being afraid of everything. She's not my idol.

How does ambulance chaser go over?

Good, but the new turbo-charged ambulances have really hurt our business model.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT