ADVERTISEMENT

Maga

aliabedi

All-American
Aug 15, 2008
I would love to know the MAGA crowd on this forum what all you have bought what trump is selling his sneakers or NFTs or the coin and the prize would go to the one who bought the Chinese made 100000 watch.
What was most interesting read was your school supridentant buying 3 million dollars worth of trump bibles from tax payers money. Any comments

I would love to know the MAGA crowd on this forum what all you have bought what trump is selling his sneakers or NFTs or the coin and the prize would go to the one who bought the Chinese made 100000 watch.
What was most interesting read was your school supridentant buying 3 million dollars worth of trump bibles from tax payers money. Any comments
Yes, Walters has not bought one Trump bible at this time. You can't read or critically think. Your education is substandard.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
I do. I'm questioning if you have one.
Question no more: First LBJ decided he needed me, then I was going to OSU and starting a business and the business took off and required all my attention. I'm about 6 hours short. I have no degree, but @aliabedi does. Then he returned to his homeland and developed a very successful business in a country where successful business are rare. OSU should be proud to call him an alum.

I'm noticing the majority of the posters here who seem to really be on the ball, yourself, @Sunburnt Indian @fatman76 @soonerinlOUisiana all have a degree from somewhere other than Stillwater.
To be fair, Universities across the US have not been doing a very good job of education as a general rule. Even our Ivy league universities are not putting out quality people. Students at every school will have a different array of professors who may or may not do their job effectively. So, each school has its success and failures.

Obviously, Dan and Ali are failures of their institutions, teachers, and professors as a whole. If they had any mentors, they failed as well. In short: They are simply the product of substandard education at all levels.

To be fair, Universities across the US have not been doing a very good job of education as a general rule. Even our Ivy league universities are not putting out quality people. Students at every school will have a different array of professors who may or may not do their job effectively. So, each school has its success and failures.

Obviously, Dan and Ali are failures of their institutions, teachers, and professors as a whole. If they had any mentors, they failed as well. In short: They are simply the product of substandard education at all levels.
Ouch! That left a mark!

Correct! Tulsaaggieson nails it.

To gain admittance to Mensa, one must pass a test to see if he can qualify to take a test to qualify for admittance to Mensa. I've taken two such tests and passed both. I have no interest whatsoever in Mensa membership. I love test taking.

Again: My favorite question: Are there any among us who has a fear of heights? The correct answer is no. Some humans have a fear of edges and falling.
2. Name the smartest of all the primates. You and me . The correct answer is humans. You probably can't imagine the answers I've received with this question. I learned about primates at Lawton Taft Elementary.
3. With a magic marker, can you make a straight line on a baseball? The correct answer is no.
4. I have 3 gold coins identical to the eye. One is counterfeit. How do I very quickly determine the fake?
I weight the coins. Two weighing the same are the real deals.

An exercise I've used in 47 states for bank employees and educators: Do you think you can teach me to count US currency? The answer is always "yes." 99% I teach them to count US currency. Our costly, miserable and failing public education system does not teach the structure and history of the US buck. .99 cents is not 99 cents as I am always told. .99 cents is 99/100 of one penny. US was first with a decimal/metric currency. Russia was first with a decimal currency.

You purchase one of these:

t-shirts-youth-heavyweight-t-shirt-1,white,print-2023-11-06+3b0d1eb9-72c1-4cfc-a676-9015e0c5b224,ffffff.jpeg

Have you considered the possibility that TulsaAggieSon graduated from aTm, NMSU, or any of about a dozen or so other schools that use the “Aggie” nickname?
No, I never thought about it one way or the other, nor did I care one way or the other. By all accounts @Tulsaaggieson is a fine fellow, but was a little too condescending toward @aliabedi, a man who has accomplished much in his life in a country where accomplishment is hard to come by.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT