ADVERTISEMENT

Maga

This beautiful psyop has forced citizens to actively choose and support this unveiled woke insanity

It’s no longer slick rick otard and his tranny mike talking fast and fooling the people

No, year on from the paddleboard chef drowning in 8ft of water

It’s a hoe and some jackoff that went to china after getting a dui lol

https://x.com/karluskap/status/1821020319789805965?s=46&t=VwwzTO1LtNcRjfqlb7Fq1Q

Last edited:
ole boog scrolls the titter another 10 minutes and scavino pops up posting this ad

we are watching a movie
psyop for the minds of Americas sheep

deep state spied on trumps campaign
gaslighted muh russia
deployed a covid bioweapon
rigged an election
setup J6

they couldn’t fool ANONs
they can’t take down the republic

walsh getting exposed and pushed into the barrel as vp nominee is funny AF

all the ccp/dnc BLM nonsense this country went thru to parry trump maga and cover their traitorous malfeasance

all the race baiting not so fun this time around

giphy.gif

you got no idea what boog eats biscuit boy

Judge and prosecution in some of the cases illegally colluded.
The appeals process was rigged.
False info was passed on to congress
Nixon had no idea what was happening to him but resigned after everyone turned on him.
The guy in the interview was knee deep in this stuff but did not know all of it until around 2015 when certain info was finally released. He said had a lot of the info been known by Nixon and his team, Nixon could have been saved .
Its a long interview and hard to follow sometimes but it seems lawfare and rigged courts were a thing long before they came for Trump and that Nixon myth is just that, a myth based on true crimes by subordinates and lies against Nixon.

Last edited:
this time patriots are ready to end it

and as the orange man said in his inauguration speech

“return gubmit to the people”

Last edited:
Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
biscuit boy

you ever pause to think why they want the
non-programmables to know patriots are in control?

17minute speech Lolz

However...if patriots are in control (ie the military is backing Trump), then how did Butler happen?

Trump never getting shot at at his OPEN AIR rallies was always the thing that led me to believe the military WAS helping him. All that shattered at Butler.

However...if patriots are in control (ie the military is backing Trump), then how did Butler happen?

Trump never getting shot at at his OPEN AIR rallies was always the thing that led me to believe the military WAS helping him. All that shattered at Butler.
Sleepy says "what"?
Cackles screams!
"God dammit, why do I pay you!"

Judge and prosecution in some of the cases illegally colluded.
The appeals process was rigged.
False info was passed on to congress
Nixon had no idea what was happening to him but resigned after everyone turned on him.
The guy in the interview was knee deep in this stuff but did not know all of it until around 2015 when certain info was finally released. He said had a lot of the info been known by Nixon and his team, Nixon could have been saved .
Its a long interview and hard to follow sometimes but it seems lawfare and rigged courts were a thing long before they came for Trump and that Nixon myth is just that, a myth based on true crimes by subordinates and lies against Nixon.

Don’t forget who cut her teeth serving on the house judiciary committee staff for the watergate impeachment inquiry. A young Yale law grad by the name of Hillary Rodham.

you not asking the right question friend
What's the right question? I've been following all this stuff for years, and the fact that Trump was always protected at his rallies (which are an absolute security nightmare) was always the one thing that clinched it for me that Trump was protected by the military.

I was half right. Butler proved to me that Trump IS being protected, just not by the military.

if you are still looking at poles nashing
your teeth

do yourself a favor and stop
it’s a rap

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT