ADVERTISEMENT

MAGA adds 53 Millions in the War Chest after the Commies Kangaroo Court.

OUSOONER67

Heisman Winner
Mar 23, 2004
Meanwhile the Tards are running on this. 🤣🤣🤣🖕
FJB

giphy.gif

Bumblin Marble Mouthed MF'er.

You have to ask yourself why so many people determined to turn this country into a 3rd world multicultural shithole also hate DJT? With the exception of Winston Churchill, I can't think of a person, much less a politician who's lack of spinal rigidity won't allow them to do anything but follow polls, that has been so viciously lied about and attacked in modern history.

I truly hope that as Trump sat at the kangaroo trial he was making mental and written notes about the upcoming cleaning out and reduction in force of the FBI, DOJ, Department of State and getting rid of woke fools in the military.

Trump is worth somewhere between $6.5 and 7.5 Billion - with a B. He said two months ago he has $500 Million in cash. He's by far the richest president in American history.

Why is this guy begging for money and selling goofy shoes and bibles?

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
Trump is worth somewhere between $6.5 and 7.5 Billion - with a B. He said two months ago he has $500 Million in cash. He's by far the richest president in American history.

It's called buy-in. Having personal stake in a candidate builds trust, passion and loyalty.

I quit giving to candidates back in 2016. I'm still paying the price with all the spam emails, calls and texts. About ten every day. Pisses me off. The GOP can kiss my azz. Also, my name, how much I gave and where I live is public information and available for all to see online. Too many sick SOB's in the world to be part of that.

Would you spend $500,000,000 of your own money on a campaign? I know I sure as hell wouldn’t. Now pray tell. Why does Trump have you by the pussy?

Would you spend $500,000,000 of your own money on a campaign? I know I sure as hell wouldn’t. Now pray tell. Why does Trump have you by the pussy?
Has me by the pussy? Are you kidding?

If Trump asked you to blow him, you'd get on your knees and slobber his little mushroom all around your mouth like a Stormy Daniels and then beg him for another.

I've never - in all my years - seen people so obsessed over a political candidate. It's David Koresh-level weirdness.

If Trump asked you to blow him, you'd get on your knees and slobber his little mushroom all around your mouth like a Stormy Daniels and then beg him for another.

I've never - in all my years - seen people so obsessed over a political candidate. It's David Koresh-level weirdness.
Shit britches asks if he can grab ya by the ears.

Cuck cuck cuckadoodle doo!

LMAO you don't get it and never will. Most every conservative out there has tried to tell you leftist Trump doesn't receive support because of him, it's because of people like you.

I wouldn’t blow him, just vote for him. And you people still don’t get it. The most attractive thing about Trump is that he represents a giant, heart-felt, F.UCK YOU to sanctimonious, faux-virtue-signaling cop-killa scumbags like you and your BLaMtifa buddies.

I just dropped $500 into The Donald's and $200 into Kari Lake's coffers.

The family was all ranting about the disgusting evil perversion the Democrats are inflicting, but none had donated. If there ever was a time to throw in $10 or $10,000 - whatever you can spare - now would be the time.

If you don't, will you regret not having donated if the Demoncrats steal this next election?

Reactions: OUSOONER67
I just dropped $500 into The Donald's and $200 into Kari Lake's coffers.

The family was all ranting about the disgusting evil perversion the Democrats are inflicting, but none had donated. If there ever was a time to throw in $10 or $10,000 - whatever you can spare - now would be the time.

If you don't, will you regret not having donated if the Demoncrats steal this next election?

Cult gonna cult

Kari on

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT