ADVERTISEMENT

lost in yesterday’s show

Trump Deification Syndrome is a treatable affliction. Its primary antidote usually involves removing one’s head from the sand.

There was absolutely a racial tone to it. But I’m sure you’ll come back with “there’s not a shred of evidence trump is a racist” blah blah blah.

Central Park 5 say hi
Your affliction can be cured by removing your head from your azz.

Reactions: iasooner1
Trump Deification Syndrome is a treatable affliction. Its primary antidote usually involves removing one’s head from the sand.

There was absolutely a racial tone to it. But I’m sure you’ll come back with “there’s not a shred of evidence trump is a racist” blah blah blah.

Central Park 5 say hi
Concerning the topic at hand and not something from ancient history, please share where Trump mentioned anything about the "squads" ethnicity.

Quite the opposite Trump is an equal opportunity basher. He'll take on anyone knowing full well the entire left will reflectively trot out their go to attack of racism. It's so predictable it's become a cliche to anyone who hasn't lost their mind to progressinism.

Last edited:

The "tone" only exists because your brain is simple. You either can't or won't look for associative links beyond what you see with your eyes, akin to a 5 year old or a dog.

Want a self check, go ahead and answer these questions:

Did those receiving criticism have any traits that made them targets other than skin color?

What was the criticism directed at (what actions)?

What was the modifier (an important one) that was included in Trumps tweets that welcome those criticized to "put up" or shut up?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT