ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like the Diddy fallout has begun

50 cent and Eminem have been warning us about sean Combs for years.

Eminem even implicates him as the man beh8nd the Tupac hit.

Both Usher and Pink have deleted their entire Twitter accounts. All tweets wiped.
You are so correct. There are a couple of sites that I have been following documenting the "P" problem for 8-months. I predict it will be as big nationally as the Epstein case is globally. It is going to ruin the "woke" crowd. We're talking about lemmings or the behavior of the Japanese in the Philipines as the US moved in in WWII.

Reactions: fatman76
Both Usher and Pink have deleted their entire Twitter accounts. All tweets wiped.

Yet so many of these same people want to lecture ordinary Americans who they should vote for. Why they all need to STFU about voting this or that way.

Most of them also had to know what was going on, but enjoy the free parties and paparazzi lime light more then having their moral compass work until now.

Colon allred down here in Texas vs Cruz. Colons wife calls colons "border security" Bill the common sense bill. 😂

Yet so many of these same people want to lecture ordinary Americans who they should vote for. Why they all need to STFU about voting this or that way.

Most of them also had to know what was going on, but enjoy the free parties and paparazzi lime light more then having their moral compass work until now.
Many of them are blackmailed into obedience, I suspect.

Someone posted that Epstein blackmailed the politicians, Diddy blackmailed the music industry, who blackmailed the movie industry?

I suspect we will find out eventually. Hard to put the toothpaste back in the tube at this point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT