ADVERTISEMENT

Lol roll call - how many of you geniuses are buying the $99 Trump trading cards?

Syskatine

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Oct 14, 2018
Sunny? Whari? Bear, put your helmet on and come post your cards.

Aren't you all proud? I hear he's gonna have one with him riding a dragon.

Dammit. I'm too late. Sold out. I'm not sure how you sell out a digital item, but sold out. Oh well, I’m sure Biden trading cards are coming.

Last edited:
Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Wait! Hold on! Here is a preview of the Biden trading cards. More to follow. Sys, you must be proud.

Brinton3.jpg

levineheadshot1200.jpg

It really writes itself.

Nah, I would have never heard about them if it were not for Lib Talking Points. I heard they sold out though, Trump should thank every libtard for getting the word out, even you. 🤣🤣🤣

Nah, I would have never heard about them if it were not for Lib Talking Points. I heard they sold out though, Trump should thank every libtard for getting the word out, even you. 🤣🤣🤣
Lol of COURSE they sold out! He's just mining them at this point.

Reactions: davidallen
Lol of COURSE they sold out! He's just mining them at this point.
Hope you got yours before they sold out. Trump should send you a free set for helping get the word out. Put crayon to paper and write to him. 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: Syskatine
Outrage over this? What a bunch of drag queens.
Nothing about this outraged me. It made me chuckle to see Trump hemorrhage support. If it’s true that he lost Steve Bannon it’s time for him to face reality and understand he’s never going to be President again. And it’s a good thing. Reality is remorseless sometimes. He needs to return to his pre-political entrepreneurial ways. He’ll be better off and so will the country.

Nothing about this outraged me. It made me chuckle to see Trump hemorrhage support. If it’s true that he lost Steve Bannon it’s time for him to face reality and understand he’s never going to be President again. And it’s a good thing. Reality is remorseless sometimes. He needs to return to his pre-political entrepreneurial ways. He’ll be better off and so will the country.

What's funny about your post above (and most all of your posts), you're so arrogant and have your head up your asss so far, you think the whole world thinks like Dan. Sorry Dan. You aren't the center of the universe. You're a fringe element at best, just like your has-been heroes Bill Krystol and George Will.

Last edited:
What's funny about your post above (and most all of your posts), you're so arrogant and have your head up your asss so far, you think the whole world thinks like Dan. Sorry Dan. You aren't the center of the universe. You're a fringe element at best, just like your heroes Bill Krystol and George Will.
I have never had a limitless emotional attachment to a politician like you have toward Donald Trump, so it’s nearly impossible for me to relate to the anger you feel when I say negative things about him. The word I would use is puzzlement.

I have never had a limitless emotional attachment to a politician like you have toward Donald Trump, so it’s nearly impossible for me to relate to the anger you feel when I say negative things about him. The word I would use is puzzlement.

I'm a Desantis guy (who still respects Trump). Nice try Dan. Trump has a lot of support. You're just too goofy (i.e., arrogant) to acknowledge it.

I'm a Desantis guy (who still respects Trump). Nice try Dan. Trump has a lot of support. You're just too goofy to acknowledge it.
The only person on this board who comes to Trump’s defense quicker than you is your buddy, Corndog, and even he rarely exposes as much anger at negative Trump comments. It’s curious you defend the man that calls him Desanctimoneous with such passion.

You are correct that Trump still has a lot of supporters, although people are dropping him like a rock. Which I find to be a good thing, because it pains me to see Democrats with power and as long as DJT has supporters the Dems will solidify control. So I would advise you and every other DeSantis supporter to work tirelessly to run Trump out of politics and back to the private sector. Angrily lashing out at those of us following my advice is sheer folly, arrogant as that may sound to you.

The only person on this board who comes to Trump’s defense quicker than you is your buddy, Corndog, and even he rarely exposes as much anger at negative Trump comments. It’s curious you defend the man that calls him Desanctimoneous with such passion.

You are correct that Trump still has a lot of supporters, although people are dropping him like a rock. Which I find to be a good thing, because it pains me to see Democrats with power and as long as DJT has supporters the Dems will solidify control. So I would advise you and every other DeSantis supporter to work tirelessly to run Trump out of politics and back to the private sector. Angrily lashing out at those of us following my advice is sheer folly, arrogant as that may sound to you.

Anyone who thinks they know what is going to happen is not only arrogant, but full of shite. That puts you holding hands with Corndog.

This one is a little bit more western themed... taken right before he mounted up to work about 300 head outside Dumas, Tx. it's $7.99 through the 21st.

FkTpJjkWQAAApRg

Last edited:
Reactions: davidallen and 22LR
Here's our former CIF snapping off a sharp salute before inspecting the troops. This one was produced in higher numbers , so they're only $3.99 each, but going super fast. Whari has already bought 25 of these so don't delay!

FkTpKBlXkAMYrV9

Reactions: OSUMatFan and 22LR
This one really says it all. It captures his determination and resolve to really help the country he loves so much. This is yours for only $9.99, if you tarry you'll miss out. Your special lady wants this as her screensaver.

FkTpKNNWYAEZhiC

Reactions: OSUMatFan and 22LR
Personally, I think this is our magnum opus. Look at the rage. How his powerful hand grabs the sandwich like a vice lock. His belly hanging out from under the vest... nothign really captures the intimidation and terror of a motivated Trump like this one. You can also scare the living bejeezus bells out of your neighbors for only $14.99 in three monthly payments!

FkTpJ5BWQAAYSlH

Personally, I think this is our magnum opus. Look at the rage. How his powerful hand grabs the sandwich like a vice lock. His belly hanging out from under the vest... nothign really captures the intimidation and terror of a motivated Trump like this one. You can also scare the living bejeezus bells out of your neighbors for only $14.99 in three monthly payments!

FkTpJ5BWQAAYSlH
These are hilarious! The only problem with this one is his tie is too short. Trump’s tie are always very long, hang down to cover his crotch. They may hang that low to distract from his tiny hands.

Here's our former CIF snapping off a sharp salute before inspecting the troops. This one was produced in higher numbers , so they're only $3.99 each, but going super fast. Whari has already bought 25 of these so don't delay!

FkTpKBlXkAMYrV9
I have never seen a guy so demented and obsessed. I really think Syskey is in love with him. He’s the alpha to Syskeys beta self.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT