ADVERTISEMENT

LMAO, Biden Adds Tariffs On China

He doesn't vote just bitches and takes no responsibility.
You are confused. A person who doesn’t vote because he doesn’t want a “leader”/ruler is taking full responsibility for his own life and actions. It’s the person who votes who is begging someone to tell him what to do and when to do it, in other words to assume responsibility for him.

You are confused. A person who doesn’t vote because he doesn’t want a “leader”/ruler is taking full responsibility for his own life and actions. It’s the person who votes who is begging someone to tell him what to do and when to do it, in other words to assume responsibility for him.
You can lie to yourself all you want to.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
This thread seems void of the usual suspects. Not surprising.
If I am one of the usual suspects about whom you speak please allow me to fill the void.

• Haha
If I am one of the usual suspects about whom you speak please allow me to fill the void.

You’re not. You may be crazy but you don’t seem to be a hypocrite.

And I enjoy the stuff your boy writes.

• Haha
You’re not. You may be crazy but you don’t seem to be a hypocrite.

And I enjoy the stuff your boy writes.
Thank you. He is in the middle of writing a novel (not political), and about a third complete. But first this summer he’s going to trek thru Mongolia on horseback for two weeks, sleeping in tents to eventually see a festival where among other things there is a falconry competition in which they use golden eagles. He asked if I wanted to go, too, and I told him yes, but at my age I probably shouldn’t. And for the record I’m not crazy , I just disagree with most people on this board about Israel’s genocide.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT