ADVERTISEMENT

Trump vs Kamala Debate

SORRY! Kumula didn't receive an all time record 81 million votes. She and Joe had 2 campaign rallies that drew dozens, many wearing MAGA hats and jeering. I recommend Rigged by Molly Hemingway and the documentary film 2000 Mules.

Kumula bowed out of her presidential run in 2019 polling at 2%.

2023 testing tells us the US avg. IQ is 97.4. From the lower end is where we find Kumula fans. Prove me wrong.

SORRY! Kumula didn't receive an all time record 81 million votes. She and Joe had 2 campaign rallies that drew dozens, many wearing MAGA hats and jeering. I recommend Rigged by Molly Hemingway and the documentary film 2000 Mules.

Kumula bowed out of her presidential run in 2019 polling at 2%.

2023 testing tells us the US avg. IQ is 97.4. From the lower end is where we find Kumula fans. Prove me wrong.
My favorite Biden/Kamala rally was in AZ roughly a week before the 2020 election.

NO ONE showed up. Not a SINGLE PERSON.

Reporters asked the Biden campaign if this is where their rally is being held? They told them it had been changed to a PRIVATE event.

No sane person believes that Joe Biden and Kamala Harris held a rally a WEEK before the election and NO ONE showed up, then a week later a record 81M voted for them????

Biden got 25 million legitimate votes. I think we will eventually confirm. Hope @my_2cents can admit he was hoodwinked when it comes out.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
My favorite Biden/Kamala rally was in AZ roughly a week before the 2020 election.

NO ONE showed up. Not a SINGLE PERSON.

Reporters asked the Biden campaign if this is where their rally is being held? They told them it had been changed to a PRIVATE event.

No sane person believes that Joe Biden and Kamala Harris held a rally a WEEK before the election and NO ONE showed up, then a week later a record 81M voted for them????

Biden got 25 million legitimate votes. I think we will eventually confirm. Hope @my_2cents can admit he was hoodwinked when it comes out.
I wonder if the board's slow really agree with you and will continue to prove to us they're stupid. Or do they actullay believe Joe actually received an all-time record 81 million votes.

I'm still amazed at the AZ campaign rally. I must correct you though. There were a handful of reporters show. The reporters were baffled no Biden fans were to be found.

Pop Corn GIF by Alexander IRL

Certain posters seem to be in hiding this morning. Looks like they are as skeered of this debate as Kamala is.
Oh we will hear from them after the debate claiming because Kamala didn’t shit her pants on stage like Biden did she won the debate going away. All she has to do is show up and they will claim victory.

Don’t forget, there were members of the media that believed Joe Biden won the debate on June 27, where he was so bad he was removed from the race.

Don’t forget, there were members of the media that believed Joe Biden won the debate on June 27, where he was so bad he was removed from the race.
Both campaigns will claim victory. And the media machines that support each campaign will do the same. I have no reason to watch because it will not change my vote. Matter of fact IF the debate changes how 250,000 voters in the entire country vote in my opinion that will be significant. I really do believe most people are locked in, Dims last time voted for a hidden dementia ridden old man because he was not Trump.

Reps despise Commie Kamala's policies and the destruction of our country. Dims hate Trump on a deep and personal level created by lies and the media, they all wished the shooter had not missed and Trump was dead.

Pull up the popcorn and your beer, and enjoy the show. I expect a couple of word salads from Kamala, and Trump will say something that makes Dims eyes bleed and his supporters laugh at the Dims.

Reactions: windriverrange

So Kamala will have the questions, which means she will already have her answers prepared.

That likely means the MSM has been given her answers and explained how to spin her answers as being as favorable as possible for Kamala.

We can test this theory by watching how ABC/MSNBC/CNN immediately report on Kamala's performance after the debate. If they all focus on the same talking points and terms, that suggests they were told beforehand to use those terms.

Sheep never think to question.

I’m so tired of politicians and their “if I’m elected” and mudslinging BS. Meanwhile, the people who elected them are forgotten. Props to those who can watch.

Reactions: windriverrange

So Kamala will have the questions, which means she will already have her answers prepared.

That likely means the MSM has been given her answers and explained how to spin her answers as being as favorable as possible for Kamala.

We can test this theory by watching how ABC/MSNBC/CNN immediately report on Kamala's performance after the debate. If they all focus on the same talking points and terms, that suggests they were told beforehand to use those terms.

Sheep never think to question.
I don’t think Scamala received the questions in advance, seeing as how she has yet to answer a single one.

Reactions: iasooner24
Love how the moderators are trying to act as fact checkers.
Despicable how they both have their thumbs on the scale. Such bullshit alleged nonpartisan monitors are so tilted. I’m trying to wade through this farce but I’m about done. They have had ample opportunities to correct that idiot VP, but nope won’t do it.

It is obvious that she is trying to set Trump off the rails though. Really doesn’t matter, but Trump needs to not get to fired up.

Despicable how they both have their thumbs on the scale. Such bullshit alleged nonpartisan monitors are so tilted. I’m trying to wade through this farce but I’m about done. They have had ample opportunities to correct that idiot VP, but nope won’t do it.

It is obvious that she is trying to set Trump off the rails though. Really doesn’t matter, but Trump needs to not get to fired up.
He took her schtik of excuse me I'm talking and did it to her. She was shocked.

I bet there is not a presidential debate ever again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT