ADVERTISEMENT

Live pd

HighStickHarry

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Apr 21, 2006
I haven’t watched this for months. It makes me realize the things we argue about here are such bullshit in comparison to the real world. A huge swath of this country is low iq and on drugs with no Christian community to lean on. It’s so sad.

I haven’t watched this for months. It makes me realize the things we argue about here are such bullshit in comparison to the real world. A huge swath of this country is low iq and on drugs with no Christian community to lean on. It’s so sad.

Any community, really.

Reactions: jkosu
It's amazing at the number of people across the US driving with no or suspended driver's licenses, no insurance, expired plates or no plates and carrying no IDs. Many also are driving cars with malfunctioning lights or broken lights. Many of these people also are packing guns or illegal drugs. You'd think if you're going to advertise "stop me" to the police that you wouldn't be in possession of stuff which turns a traffic stop into a felony.

When I served on the Grand Jury, I heard many cases where a minor violation turned into a felony because the person was in possession of illegal things. One doofus was jaywalking across a railroad track while carrying a 1/2 pound of meth.

It's amazing at the number of people across the US driving with no or suspended driver's licenses, no insurance, expired plates or no plates and carrying no IDs. Many also are driving cars with malfunctioning lights or broken lights. Many of these people also are packing guns or illegal drugs. You'd think if you're going to advertise "stop me" to the police that you wouldn't be in possession of stuff which turns a traffic stop into a felony.

When I served on the Grand Jury, I heard many cases where a minor violation turned into a felony because the person was in possession of illegal things. One doofus was jaywalking across a railroad track while carrying a 1/2 pound of meth.

Hand in hand with that is there is seriously no real punishment for those transgressions. Ever understood why OK ended car inspections, seems like such a simple thing to prevent a larger problem (only thing that comes to mind is they were losing money and it was easy to kill). Hopefully the pikepass type technology will be used someday to cull out people with no car insurance.

Hand in hand with that is there is seriously no real punishment for those transgressions. Ever understood why OK ended car inspections, seems like such a simple thing to prevent a larger problem (only thing that comes to mind is they were losing money and it was easy to kill). Hopefully the pikepass type technology will be used someday to cull out people with no car insurance.
Seems like in Texas they are only interested in whether your car is polluting--not whether the lights, horn or other equipment works.

Pasco County is the county south of where I Live. My wife teaches in that county. As for the “community” part, it is sad what is available, but not used. There are pockets that are no better than developing countries.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT