ADVERTISEMENT

Life Is Finally Catching Up With The Clintons

killmnl

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jan 17, 2013

OMG, life caught up with the Clintons or what appears to be the walking dead. Bill is trying to stay in shape but Hillary is another story. Her pants in these pictures come directly from the Ali The Tent Maker Collection. I wonder if she beeps when she slides her chair back from dinner table. More carrots, lettuce, and lean chicken versus Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey. Her bra straps must have velcro laced extensions so she can capture the sags and bags. Surprised we don't see the start of a haboob when her shoes hit the sand. Guessing the Secret Service took the Danger - Wide Load banner off her butt so she could sit down on the dock.

Edited: My wife said these pictures are from a few years back. Hopefully the Clintons took some time to improve things lately or maybe not. Perhaps the current photos look more like scenes from the worst of Rod Serling's Twilight Zone.

Last edited:

OMG, life caught up with the Clintons or what appears to be the walking dead. Bill is trying to stay in shape but Hillary is another story. Her pants in these pictures come directly from the Ali The Tent Maker Collection. I wonder if she beeps when she slides her chair back from dinner table. More carrots, lettuce, and lean chicken versus Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey. Her bra straps must have velcro laced extensions so she can capture the sags and bags. Surprised we don't see the start of a haboob when her shoes hit the sand. Guessing the Secret Service took the Danger - Wide Load banner off her butt so she could sit down on the dock.

Edited: My wife said these pictures are from a few years back. Hopefully the Clintons took some time to improve things lately or may be not. Perhaps the current photos look more like scenes from the worst of Rod Serling's Twilight Zone.
Love that bill’s security detail are women. That old rabble rouser.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY

Edited: My wife said these pictures are from a few years back. Hopefully the Clintons took some time to improve things lately or maybe not. Perhaps the current photos look more like scenes from the worst of Rod Serling's Twilight Zone.
All that sex trafficking and suiciding Takes its toll I guess- only so much adrenochrome for the POS demons

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT