ADVERTISEMENT

Libs? No comment on Kamala's latest unforced error?

@my_2cents @my__2cents @Ponca Dan @CowboyUp what's the spin on this? Why would Kamala do something so stupid to piss off military families AGAIN?
Vice President didn't do anything stupid in regards to all of this. Trump did. This whole publicity stunt on his part backfired horribly. Many, many members of the military and their families were offended by what Trump did and spoke out against it. Trump also, once again, ignored legal regulations and probably broke the law again.

Just another example of how self-destructing a campaign Trump is currently running and how he keeps handing Harris opportunity after opportunity.

8bd0ps.jpg

@my_2cents @my__2cents @Ponca Dan @CowboyUp what's the spin on this? Why would Kamala do something so stupid to piss off military families AGAIN? She's still dealing with picking a VP that committed Stolen Valor, then this.

What a trainwreck of a campaign. As a Trump supporter, I think she's great!
Please remove my name from your list. I am not with Kamala Harris on this. (Actually I'm not with Kamala Harris on anything I can think of.)

Reactions: wyomingosualum
Looks like these Gold Star families disagree with you.
So? They clearly have a political bias.

Would you like me to share all the links that discuss those military members and their families who criticized Trump for what he did? Who agreed with and are supporting Harris?

You act like those few individuals are representative of everyone connected to the military. They aren't. Far from it.

Are you saying you don't care what they think?
Nope, just disagree with them.

Are you saying you don't care what those military members and their families think when they criticize Trump for what he did at Arlington?

So? They clearly have a political bias.
Because they don't like your girl disrespecting them and the military?

Would you like me to share all the links that discuss those military members and their families who criticized Trump for what he did? Who agreed with and are supporting Harris?
What? What you just described actually IS an example of bias! Lol

So let's review: Kamala claims Trump used a visit to Arlington as a photo op. Gold Star families say she is FOS, you claim they are 'politically biased'.

Biden goes to Arlington and films it. Trump does the same thing.

So if you are supporting Biden for visting Arlington, and attacking Trump for doing the same thing, that's textbook bias.

Kamala made a horrible unforced error with Gold Star families. AND this came AFTER picking a VP who committed Stolen Valor.

As a Trump supporter, I think she's doing great!

Because they don't like your girl disrespecting them and the military?
No, because clearly they have a political bias.

You didn't know this? lol

What? What you just described actually IS an example of bias! Lol
Which is exactly what you are referencing as well.

So let's review: Kamala claims Trump used a visit to Arlington as a photo op.
He did.

Gold Star families say she is FOS
A few gold star families said this, while many others connected to the military and their families agreed with Harris and were appalled by what Trump did.

you claim they are 'politically biased'.
They are.

So if you are supporting Biden for visting Arlington, and attacking Trump for doing the same thing, that's textbook bias.
When did I say anything in support or not in support of what Biden did?

This is a deflection. It is a sign of how weak your argument is.

Kamala made a horrible unforced error with Gold Star families. AND this came AFTER picking a VP who committed Stolen Valor.
False on both accounts. Harris didn't make any unforced errors, that was Trump. He created the controversy that Harris simply responded to. Yes, a few families attacked or disagreed with Harris, but many others attacked or disagreed with Trump. You are ignoring the latter, of course. And Harris didn't pick a VP who committed stolen valor. She picked a man who joined the military when he was 17 and served our country for 24 years.

You are believing and repeating lies. Which explains why you are so out of touch with reality at the moment.

No, because clearly they have a political bias.

You didn't know this? lol

Which is exactly what you are referencing as well.

He did.

A few gold star families said this, while many others connected to the military and their families agreed with Harris and were appalled by what Trump did.

They are.

When did I say anything in support or not in support of what Biden did?

This is a deflection. It is a sign of how weak your argument is.

False on both accounts. Harris didn't make any unforced errors, that was Trump. He created the controversy that Harris simply responded to. Yes, a few families attacked or disagreed with Harris, but many others attacked or disagreed with Trump. You are ignoring the latter, of course. And Harris didn't pick a VP who committed stolen valor. She picked a man who joined the military when he was 17 and served our country for 24 years.

You are believing and repeating lies. Which explains why you are so out of touch with reality at the moment.
Both Biden/Harris and Trump visit Arlington.

Both film their visits.

That means either both are guilty of using their visits as a photo op, or neither are.

Which is it?

Both film their visits.

That means either both are guilty of using their visits as a photo op, or neither are.

Which is it?
Deflection. Again, a sign of your weak argument.

We are talking about Trump's error. This has nothing to do with Biden . We are talking about how Trump messed up, created an unnecessary controversy for himself and his campaign, and gave Harris another gift.

Either keep trying to defend Trump's clear error or go on flailing with your deflections and prove how wrong you are. Your choice.

We are talking about Trump's error. This has nothing to do with Biden . We are talking about how Trump messed up, created an unnecessary controversy for himself and his campaign, and gave Harris another gift.

Stay on topic.
Sleepy would surely pat yer head. Good boy.

Harris didn't make any unforced errors, that was Trump. He created the controversy that Harris simply responded to. Yes, a few families attacked or disagreed with Harris, but many others attacked or disagreed with Trump. You are ignoring the latter, of course. And Harris didn't pick a VP who committed stolen valor. She picked a man who joined the military when he was 17 and served our country for 24 years.

Both film their visits.

Which is it?

We are talking about Trump's error. This has nothing to do with Biden .
And that confirms who is guilty of political bias. Thanks for playing.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
I'm paying the highest rate for electricity ever. A Kumula win will assure me of continuing to pay the same or even likely higher. What a pleasant thought to look forward to. My wife's 2 cats have become almost not affordable. WBAP Fort Worth tells me dog abuse has become more common because of inflation.

• Sad
Reactions: iasooner24
I'm paying the highest rate for electricity ever. A Kumula win will assure me of continuing to pay the same or even likely higher. What a pleasant thought to look forward to. My wife's 2 cats have become almost not affordable. WBAP Fort Worth tells me dog abuse has become more common because of inflation.
The O'Hurley commercials? 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT