Raised by 270 people in 1 day
Donate NowSHARE ON FACEBOOK

TOTAL
SHARES

TWEET
12037943_1022395597780507_6502722798427947718_n.jpg

Created October 24, 2015
Nicole Webster Wood Brewer

On October 24, 2015 Debbie Atwell, Kayleigh Atwell, and Madison Atwell were planning on going to Madison's very first OSU Cowboys game. When they were struck by a car at the OSU homecoming parade and were seriously injured. Madison has five broken ribs, internal bleeding, a bruised lung, and a 5 inch gash on her head. They are currently still running tests to see how bad her internal bleeding is. Madison is a 7-year-old Skiatook Elementary second grader who loves her Cowboys. Madison is currently at OU Medical Center in Oklahoma City. Her parents are Matt and Tasha Atwell of Skiatook and Amy Brown.

Her Grandma Debbie Atwell has a broken rib and trauma to the body.

Her Aunt Kayleigh has a broken leg, knee cap to be exact and is to have surgery at St. John's hospital in Tulsa. She is currently a student at Oklahoma State University.

At this time none of these three victims have any personal health insurance.
We are hoping to raise funds for medical costs as well as personal costs this family will endure during this hard time. This is just the beginning of a long road to recovery. We are praising God that this family is alive and on the path to recovery. This family will need any and all the help financially and prayers that they can get.

I am a family friend of Madison and her parents. My name is Nicole Wood I am from Skiatook. Madison has played on my husbands softball team the last two years and has become good friends with our daughter. We think the world of the always smiling, happy, and beautiful Maddie. The funds will be spent in whatever Madison's parents, grandmother, and Aunt need to make trips back and forth, for any medical bills, or anything else they may need financial help with during this hard time. I am running the gofundme page as the family has alot on their plate at this time and this felt like the only thing I could do to help. I have received permission from each family member involved as well as Madison's parents to do this for them. The page is setup where Madison's dad Matt Atwell is the only one able to make withdraws. I know he will take care of any needs for his daughter, mom, and sister.
TOTAL
SHARES

TWEET

DONATE

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News