ADVERTISEMENT

Lament with me brothers. The great man is dead.

OSUCAESAR

Redshirt
Silver Member
Oct 2, 2023
Henry Kissinger is dead at age 100.

In another time, in a more civilized age, Kissinger might have controlled US foreign policy for 40 years instead of 7. Gone in a time we desperately need his guidance.

Pray for the repose of the Soul of Henry Kissinger

Reactions: CPTNQUIRK
Oops!

The Western world had better wake the f up. If it isn't too late.

"As a minority in Berlin cheer Hamas’ attacks on Israel, former top US diplomat says mass immigration was a ‘grave mistake.’"

Henry Kissinger on Hamas attacks fallout: Germany let in too many foreigners

Oops!

The Western world had better wake the f up. If it isn't too late.

"As a minority in Berlin cheer Hamas’ attacks on Israel, former top US diplomat says mass immigration was a ‘grave mistake.’"

Henry Kissinger on Hamas attacks fallout: Germany let in too many foreigners

All depends on what the goal of the EU's leadership was. It's obvious to anyone with two functioning brain cells the EU's leadership goals are not the prosperity of it's population. Same with the morons in Washington DC, regardless of party.

Personally I think opening up China was a bad idea as it is turning out.
In 1969 the United States faced a chessboard with 2 significant Strategic enemies: the Soviet Union and CCP China. By opening China we moved both towards us. Both feared we would side with one or the other. Nixon/Kissinger both played one against the other.

Contrast that to the pitiful foreign policy we have today. Both parties antagonize Russia (for the love of God why?) AND China. We have driven traditional political and geostrategic enemies into beinf allies gainst us.

kissinger is rotting in hell

Rotting in hell for conducting interdiction bombing because a failed state was powerless to prevent terrorists flooding in to Kill US troops and Vietnamese civilians?

That failed state became a terror state under Pol Pot. You know him right? The communist? The guy who killed millions of his own people? The movement Kissinger/Nixon were trying to defeat?

Rotting in hell for conducting interdiction bombing because a failed state was powerless to prevent terrorists flooding in to Kill US troops and Vietnamese civilians?

That failed state became a terror state under Pol Pot. You know him right? The communist? The guy who killed millions of his own people? The movement Kissinger/Nixon were trying to defeat?

you’re the guy whose lies and propaganda these wacked out woke ass ccp/dnc liberals rose to power opposing

im sure you are still looking for weapons of mass destruction in iraq because you still believe they are there because dick cheney and george junior told you so

i’ll bet a nickel you vote for nikki haylie

you’re the guy whose lies and propaganda these wacked out woke ass ccp/dnc liberals rose to power opposing

im sure you are still looking for weapons of mass destruction in iraq because you still believe they are there because dick cheney and george junior told you so

i’ll bet a nickel you vote for nikki haylie
HUH? I would never vote for anyone who supports Ukraine. I think the Iraq war was a grave mistake.

So you must have REALLY misjudged me. And Kissinger for that matter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT