ADVERTISEMENT

Knowing How Mad You Get At Me

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
I can understand why you won’t read Caitlin Johnstone. You’d have a heart attack she’d trigger you so badly. Read this if you have the guts. Ah, who am I kidding. Of course you don’t have the guts.

I can understand why you won’t read Caitlin Johnstone. You’d have a heart attack she’d trigger you so badly. Read this if you have the guts. Ah, who am I kidding. Of course you don’t have the guts.

Gee, I wonder why people give you shit?

Reactions: okcpokefan12
She's right except for one thing. Trump wasn't part of that plutocracy. That's why he's hated by all the Corporate politicians on both sides of the aisle. So while she may disagree with some of his policies (no surprise as a progressive leftist), he did represent a break from the status quo of career politicians. But as a leftist, she just can't get past her own biases and admit that Trump was the right answer for what she wants. He wanted a less imperialistic NATO. He wanted us out of the ME wars. He didn't need the lobbyists to make him rich. He was already rich. But alas, the corporate plutocracy (better known as the swamp) was more than he could solve in a single-term, and with help from the Chinese, the swamp was able to release a world-wide virus to crash the economy and bring him down and to prevent a second term.

She's right except for one thing. Trump wasn't part of that plutocracy. That's why he's hated by all the Corporate politicians on both sides of the aisle. So while she may disagree with some of his policies (no surprise as a progressive leftist), he did represent a break from the status quo of career politicians. But as a leftist, she just can't get past her own biases and admit that Trump was the right answer for what she wants. He wanted a less imperialistic NATO. He wanted us out of the ME wars. He didn't need the lobbyists to make him rich. He was already rich. But alas, the corporate plutocracy (better known as the swamp) was more than he could solve in a single-term, and with help from the Chinese, the swamp was able to release a world-wide virus to crash the economy and bring him down and to prevent a second term.
I recommend Rigged by Mollie Hemingway.

I actually appreciate @Ponca Dan. He's really given me insight on how easily otherwise seemingly competent people can become so indoctrinated on a single viewpoint and the powerful reinforcement that those beliefs get when they are validated by others. And I will give him credit. He at least engages with his viewpoints. That puts him WAY ahead of the protestors you see on the college campuses, who literally have instructions to not try to debate or discuss their positions with others(ostensibly because the moronic-ness of many of these positions would be laid bare).

Ain't nobody mad at you Dan. Yer the ying to the yang here. Maybe the other way around. Heck, I don't know. 😉

From the River to the Sea Palestine will never be.
Let it rain Israel!

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Ff5e9afd2-590a-42f7-aa39-7577df94d31f_500x281

milk-missile-missile.gif

I actually appreciate @Ponca Dan. He's really given me insight on how easily otherwise seemingly competent people can become so indoctrinated on a single viewpoint and the powerful reinforcement that those beliefs get when they are validated by others. And I will give him credit. He at least engages with his viewpoints. That puts him WAY ahead of the protestors you see on the college campuses, who literally have instructions to not try to debate or discuss their positions with others(ostensibly because the moronic-ness of many of these positions would be laid bare).
2023 testing found US average IQ a paltry 97.4. South Korea 106. There was no consumer goods shortages caused by the pandemic. US store shelves were stripped barren of toilet tissue and some other consumer goods during the pandemic. South Korea store shelves remained well stocked.

I saw video of a US idiot at a Costco checkout. He pushed and pulled two shopping baskets stacked high as he could get them with toilet tissue at check out.

2023 testing found US average IQ a paltry 97.4. South Korea 106. There was no consumer goods shortages caused by the pandemic. US store shelves were stripped barren of toilet tissue and some other consumer goods during the pandemic. South Korea store shelves remained well stocked.

I saw video of a US idiot at a Costco checkout. He pushed and pulled two shopping baskets stacked high as he could get them with toilet tissue at check out.
Sundown and the Walton's.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
I'm angered by the Chinese. An un-manned moon mission currently underway? The 12 men who have walked on the moon all remain Americanos.

China, India, Soviet Union and the US have softly landed on the moon. Someone besides the US needs to step up. Agree, Dan?

Last edited:
I'm angered by the Chinese. An un-manned moon mission currently underway? The 12 men who have walked on the moon all remain Americanos.

China, Indian, Soviet Union and the US have softly landed on the moon. Someone besides the US needs to step up. Agree, Dan?
Dan will have to dig deep with this one. Involves science.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT