ADVERTISEMENT

KKKids

Clicked your link to see the video. I guess it's my computer and it's not pulling up. Want to embed?

restaurant-de-wijngaert.jpg

60% of the planet doesn’t have running water

12.9% of the world’s population is malnourished

But your media overlords want you concentrating on racism in deleware that’s as dangerous as a swarm of bees.

You liberals devote time and resources to gays that drive past ten bakeries to find one that won’t put the grooms in different Kama sutra positions.

No one believes your hearts are bleeding. You tackle easy shit like teenage Nazis and Christians that don’t fight back and the orange man. Your crusades are lazy and tired and you change nothing. You make things worse.

But your media overlords want you concentrating on racism in deleware that’s as dangerous as a swarm of bees.

You liberals devote time and resources to gays that drive past ten bakeries to find one that won’t put the grooms in different Kama sutra positions.

No one believes your hearts are bleeding. You tackle easy shit like teenage Nazis and Christians that don’t fight back and the orange man. Your crusades are lazy and tired and you change nothing. You make things worse.

Damn man, cut him some slack; he counts cheddar biscuit production on his fingers.

Lulz

A strawman just got KTFO on the international OSU 24/7 board - LIVE - by our very own Wharry!!

Reactions: Been Jammin

Truth.

A strawman just got KTFO on the international OSU 24/7 board - LIVE - by our very own Wharry!!

I’m not sure you know what a straw man is. I’m accusing you people of purposely leaving millions of people to fend for themselves while your mental illness gives you some sick reward mechanism for tackling problems that in comparison to the rest of the world are victimless crimes. Your hearts don’t bleed in reality, but pretending racism in the most affluent country on earth is something other than Pavlovian theatre gives you purpose.

Look at how twitter feeds you your outrage. Look what your apprentice brought to the board. Deleware teenage mutant ninja Nazis!

Prove me wrong. Put any effort into tackling a fundamental problem like sex trafficking, elder abuse, hunger anything that poses actual real pain to a significant chunk of society.

Malcom x had you people pegged.

I’m not sure you know what a straw man is. I’m accusing you people of purposely leaving millions of people to fend for themselves while your mental illness gives you some sick reward mechanism for tackling problems that in comparison to the rest of the world are victimless crimes. Your hearts don’t bleed in reality, but pretending racism in the most affluent country on earth is something other than Pavlovian theatre gives you purpose.

Look at how twitter feeds you your outrage. Look what your apprentice brought to the board. Deleware teenage mutant ninja Nazis!

Prove me wrong. Put any effort into tackling a fundamental problem like sex trafficking, elder abuse, hunger anything that poses actual real pain to a significant chunk of society.

Malcom x had you people pegged.

The gay baker? Suplex off the top rope. Strawman just laying there, quivering.

The KKK was a democrat creation.

Ironic that the South is ascribed as the heart of racism yet the worst Civil Rights riots in the 60's occurred in northern cities and ground zero of the forced school busing violence was Boston.

So why do ya'll get so mad when we try to take down our confederate monuments then?

Reactions: CSCOTTOSUPOKES
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT