ADVERTISEMENT

Key Witness Collaberates With Democrats & Lies About It

Seems odd. This is what she responded with: Thanks for reaching out — and congratulations on your new job. I would love to reconnect and look forward to chatting with you. I have let EUR [Bureau of European and Eurasian Affairs] know that you are interested in talking and they will be in touch with you shortly.

That's not really responding other than to say [pleasantries.....]I've alerted the proper chain of command of your request and you should hear from them[/pleasantries]. So, I think it's silly to read this communication as anything. Talk about a nothing burger.

Same key witness that had multiple non-politically conforming internet/podcast personalities on a watch list?

I'm sure there will be some palatable legal excuse shat out to be believed and admired without question.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Pokeabear
Same key witness that had multiple non-politically conforming internet/podcast personalities on a watch list?

I'm sure there will be some palatable legal excuse shat out to be believed and admired without question.
You think this is substantial?

On Aug. 15, Yovanovitch responded: "Thanks for reaching out — and congratulations on your new job. I would love to reconnect and look forward to chatting with you. I have let EUR [Bureau of European and Eurasian Affairs] know that you are interested in talking and they will be in touch with you shortly."​

She followed procedure and informed the requester. Go get the staffer for violating policy. Looks to me like Yovanovitch did precisely what she should have.

Did one of the goons forget deodorant or does this place reek of Trumpet fear and desperation?

Reactions: Syskatine
Surely you know by now. It’s OK for MAGA to lie, but not OK for MAGA to be lied about. It’s standard operating procedure for any politician. It applies to all of them.
Can you quote her lie? Read the article, wasn't a lie that I saw. The inference that she did not respond in any way is just that an inference. A non substantial inference as near as I can tell.

Seems odd. This is what she responded with: Thanks for reaching out — and congratulations on your new job. I would love to reconnect and look forward to chatting with you. I have let EUR [Bureau of European and Eurasian Affairs] know that you are interested in talking and they will be in touch with you shortly.

That's not really responding other than to say [pleasantries.....]I've alerted the proper chain of command of your request and you should hear from them[/pleasantries]. So, I think it's silly to read this communication as anything. Talk about a nothing burger.
Indeed.

Later in her testimony she says about the second email "I didn't respond to THAT email" [emphasis added]. Nothing burger is right.

For anyone who cares you can read for your self:

Page 216 of the depo. This one is kinda informative if only to learn what a dope Jim Jordan is...

You guys need to try harder if your goal is to discredit these witnesses.

Indeed.

Later in her testimony she says about the second email "I didn't respond to THAT email" [emphasis added]. Nothing burger is right.

For anyone who cares you can read for your self:

Page 216 of the depo. This one is kinda informative if only to learn what a dope Jim Jordan is...

You guys need to try harder if your goal is to discredit these witnesses.
@MegaPoke doesn't it piss you off when these guys, Zeldin and Tucker for instance, overtly attempt to decieve you?

On Aug. 15, Yovanovitch responded: "Thanks for reaching out — and congratulations on your new job. I would love to reconnect and look forward to chatting with you. I have let EUR [Bureau of European and Eurasian Affairs] know that you are interested in talking and they will be in touch with you shortly."​

She followed procedure and informed the requester. Go get the staffer for violating policy. Looks to me like Yovanovitch did precisely what she should have.

Did one of the goons forget deodorant or does this place reek of Trumpet fear and desperation?

David, there is no fear or desperation. I’m just passing along information here. If you want to propagandize it in your team’s favor, go for it. As I said, all the cards will be on the table at some point. Soon I hope.

@MegaPoke doesn't it piss you off when these guys, Zeldin and Tucker for instance, overtly attempt to decieve you?

David, there is no fear or desperation. I’m just passing along information here. If you want to propagandize it in your team’s favor, go for it. As I said, all the cards will be on the table at some point. Soon I hope.

Gets pwned
Changes subject
Zactly right BJ. MP, you oughta confront this head on. Plainly deceptive and it doesn't seem to bother you in the slightest, just change the topic.

Reactions: davidallen
Why did Democrats go outside of normal channels to contact this women? Normal procedure is that request are made through the State Department or at the bare minimum her State Department email.

Why did Democrats go outside of normal channels to contact this women? Normal procedure is that request are made through the State Department or at the bare minimum her State Department email.

Why did the President of the United States extort an ally, against our national security interest, in favor of Putin, to frame and embarrass his political opponent? I think that's the relevant issue.

The constitution says how impeachment works. I personally give two shits how they do it, any slowdown of the train is a bad idea. Impeach him over and over for being a corrupt criminal and let the senate deal with the 2020 fallout. We all saw what happened in the last round of elections. That's why we're impeaching Fatass, the voters wanted him checked.

On second, sober light of day viewing, if that’s true and the context is as you present it, it is indeed substantial.

No thoughts on her surveillance list or did that not happen because the source cited makes you sad?

Reactions: iasooner1
So now the actual statements of the witness are propaganda?

Reactions: Been Jammin
That is a worthy question. That is not however helpful in the cause of discrediting the soon to be public witness against the POTUS. Hence, the right question isn't worth asking apparently.

On second, sober light of day viewing, if that’s true and the context is as you present it, it is indeed substantial.

No thoughts on her surveillance list or did that not happen because the source cited makes you sad?
No idea about her "surveillance list." When I get some time I will tug that thread a bit. Please don't disappoint me!

Reactions: MegaPoke
Why did the President of the United States extort an ally, against our national security interest, in favor of Putin, to frame and embarrass his political opponent? I think that's the relevant issue.

The constitution says how impeachment works. I personally give two shits how they do it, any slowdown of the train is a bad idea. Impeach him over and over for being a corrupt criminal and let the senate deal with the 2020 fallout. We all saw what happened in the last round of elections. That's why we're impeaching Fatass, the voters wanted him checked.
Another one. (hopefully robertallen will find this pic more accurate)
The_Persistence_of_Memory.jpg

Reactions: iasooner1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT