ADVERTISEMENT

Kegerators

EvilPOKES

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2008
Earth
Does anyone have one, particularly one that might use the 5-Liter pressurized kegs?

Been interested in getting into home brewing and have seen several of the 5-liter and 6-liter countertop appliances that might be decent for homebrew dispensing (plus buying the pressurized kegs when I just want beer).

Any of the other kinds people use? Maintenance? Ease of use?

Does anyone have one, particularly one that might use the 5-Liter pressurized kegs?

Been interested in getting into home brewing and have seen several of the 5-liter and 6-liter countertop appliances that might be decent for homebrew dispensing (plus buying the pressurized kegs when I just want beer).

Any of the other kinds people use? Maintenance? Ease of use?
I've got one and really enjoy it. I think it's an Edgestar - will check. But it's not for the 5-liters - mine holds one full size keg or two 1/6 kegs. Maintenance hasn't been bad, except for getting the CO2 canisters - they lock those things up like a bomb. But keeps beer cold and is really reliable....

Reactions: EvilPOKES
I've got one and really enjoy it. I think it's an Edgestar - will check. But it's not for the 5-liters - mine holds one full size keg or two 1/6 kegs. Maintenance hasn't been bad, except for getting the CO2 canisters - they lock those things up like a bomb. But keeps beer cold and is really reliable....
Sorry to go aside here but do you also buy bombs often?

To Evil buy the thing you will love it and when you do mead with the honey you home grow you better freaking let me know man!

To Evil buy the thing you will love it and when you do mead with the honey you home grow you better freaking let me know man!
The wife has thrown around making her own mead for funzies if she doesn't sell/gift all her supply.

The wife has thrown around making her own mead for funzies if she doesn't sell/gift all her supply.
My pediatrician or my kids lol is kinda a funny guy. So he tells me my kid can have everything but honey he was under one at the time. I said so beer only and no mead till one. My wife almost killed me. Would love to try some of she does it.

I haven't bought any bombs, but they act like those C02 canisters could be one 😀

I haven't bought any bombs, but they act like those C02 canisters could be one 😀
In high school the anarchist cook book taught me how to turn those co2 carts for pellet guns into bombs. Oh the good ole days of kegs and home made pipe bombs. Take me back 20 ish years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT