ADVERTISEMENT

Kathy Hochul’s call for 5.4M Republicans to leave New York is dangerous and disgusting

windriverrange

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2008
Catoosa
Lol…

“Trump and Zeldin and Molinaro – just jump on a bus and head down to Florida where you belong. OK? Get out of town. Because you don’t represent our values”

“5.4 MiLliOn”

Carry on

What are those values?

Supporting Criminals over law abiding citizens
Grooming children
Censoring Free Speech
Taxing the living shit out of people
Reward failure, punish success
Government corruption
Abuse of power for political advantages
Double Standard Judicial System
etc, etc etc

Yea those values are something ony a leftists could believe in.

LOL. Do we need to go find all the "go live in a shithole country if you disagree" posts by yourself and others?
Sure, are any of us Governors of States? We are not political leaders who have millions of indoctrinated minions hanging in every word they say looking for direction. But feel free to do as you please, it’s still America for a little while longer.

Sure, are any of us Governors of States? We are not political leaders who have millions of indoctrinated minions hanging in every word they say looking for direction. But feel free to do as you please, it’s still America for a little while longer.
So you're saying a leader, maybe the POTUS, doing the same would be a bad thing and you would certainly never cheer lead such behavior?

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke

Now that is one tolerant chick......great political example of how not to act.

@my_2cents Please call Kathy Hochul’s office and tell her New York Republicans don’t need to leave because they will be voting Democrat this November.

Are Texas’s taxpayers footing the bill for the gas? Just asking for a friend…

conservatism and all…wasteful spending and what not…

Carry on
Far cheaper to ship them out of Texas than it is to keep them in the state. New York and DC are getting just a miniscule taste of what we are forced to deal with and they are crying like the little leftist bitches they are.

Carry on
You wake up dumber every single day. It's much cheaper to load a bunch of illegal aliens on a bus and ship them to New York, DC, or wherever than it is to have to house, clothe, feed, provide medical care, etc to them in Texas. Why do you think your leftard friends in DC and NY are screeching for federal assistance? wAsTeFuL sPeNdInG!!!!!!

ClinT T T T T T T T T T T T T T TARD on!

You wake up dumber every single day. It's much cheaper to load a bunch of illegal aliens on a bus and ship them to New York, DC, or wherever than it is to have to house, clothe, feed, provide medical care, etc to them in Texas. Why do you think your leftard friends in DC and NY are screeching for federal assistance? wAsTeFuL sPeNdInG!!!!!!

being good at math problems gives him the illusion of being confident on other subjects.

Far cheaper to ship them out of Texas than it is to keep them in the state. New York and DC are getting just a miniscule taste of what we are forced to deal with and they are crying like the little leftist bitches they are.
States with the highest rates of welfare I'm sure. I'm sure shit britches has their back. California's another option but if you really want to make a statement? Send them busses further north into new england. All of them.

Reactions: OUSOONER67

Brother! 👍

Reactions: OUSOONER67

Carry on

Why do you care? If you lived in South Texas you would totally understand. I will tell you that ranchers living down on or near the border are writing checks to make it happen. It is cheaper than paying incremental private armed security to patrol their fences, protect their ranches, families and livestock. I worked in South Texas for 10 years and witnessed first hand the craziness. It was just a trickle then versus what is going on today.

But I am guessing you know all about the situation and speak from knowledge and experience.

If Greg Abbott were to call me and ask for money I would say hell yes. Who do I make the check out to?

Last edited:

Mock him if you like, but there's a math minimum requirement for lead fry cook and if his manager gets wind of this bit of analysis we may be looking at one more butt in the unemployment line.

None of us really wants that do we?

Mock him if you like, but there's a math minimum requirement for lead fry cook and if his manager gets wind of this bit of analysis we may be looking at one more butt in the unemployment line.

Fry cooks are in demand though brother. Especially those that eat out often. 😉

being good at math problems gives him the illusion of being confident on other subjects.
being good at math problems???

Does time slow for me when I travel by jetliner at 18,000 feet? Is Biden illegitimate? The answer to both is yes. Anyone with a basic knowledge of relativity gets it. CoastGuardCowboy gets it. I'm mildly surprised 22LR is not quite there. This is not classical mechanics.

The difference between us is I can live with all you leftist as long as you do not try to control my life you can't live with is unless you control the population and everyone agrees with you.
Uh huh. Sure. Despite all the evidence to the contrary.

I guess if this Instacart thing finally goes south, I’ll have to think about cooking again lol. Not looking likely tho…

are you years behind on every poster or just the ones you can’t handle??? Haha

Carry on

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
I guess if this Instacart thing finally goes south, I’ll have to think about cooking again lol. Not looking likely tho…

are you years behind on every poster or just the ones you can’t handle??? Haha

Carry on
I heed your comically sad professional updates with the same regard I do the mumblings of those poor unfortunate mentally ill souls you might pass on an urban sidewalk.

Only difference is I can't smell you or hand you a $5 bill thru the interweb.

I heed your comically sad professional updates with the same regard I do the mumblings of those poor unfortunate mentally ill souls you might pass on an urban sidewalk.

Only difference is I can't smell you or hand you a $5 bill thru the interweb.

Why are you so hateful?

(cue the worthless it’s not hate it’s pity card play….)

carry on

We keep hearing Biden, Democrats and their dumb ass voters telling us anyone that doesn't agree with them is a fascist yet the only fascism I see if from them.

The Merriam Websters definition of Fascism:
a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition
a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control

Who is it that supports censoring free speech?
Who is it that supports Judicial double standards?
Who is it that supports putting race above the individual?
Who is it that supports violence? BLM, Antifa
Who is it that thinks opposition should not be permitted?
Who is it that supports government control of business?
Who is it that supports government control of labor?
Who is it that thinks the state takes precedent over the individual?
Who is it that supports authoritarian government and centralized rule?

The left likes to take the desires to make our country great, men being masculine and people's desires of economic self suffiencies as being fascist but that is a gross distortion. Every country wants to be great, men should be masculine they are men and there is nothing wrong with people being able to take care of themselves and their families.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT