ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala wore ear pieces

Dems doing what Dems do best: CHEAT.
Yea I though this story would go away quickly as I didn't put much into it. However, it is still hanging around and people are still compiling evidence. There may be at least some part of it that is correct. I'm withholding any judgement until I get further information, but I will say I put this into at least fairly plausible category, and worthy of further investigation and keeping my mind open.

Yea I though this story would go away quickly as I didn't put much into it. However, it is still hanging around and people are still compiling evidence. There may be at least some part of it that is correct. I'm withholding any judgement until I get further information, but I will say I put this into at least fairly plausible category, and worthy of further investigation and keeping my mind open.
They look an awful lot like a set Tiffany's sells.

That's not to say that eliminates the possibility, but it's a data point.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Next debate, Trump should wear the same earrings, and every time Kamala answers, he should suddenly press the earring against his ear as if he's listening to it.
What would be funny is for Trumps team to hijack the frequency and give her crazy answers to give. After the first three or four crazy answers she gave tell her she was busted and get ready to get outed on national TV. Would be even more entertaining than those ridiculous smirks she gave the other night.

What would be funny is for Trumps team to hijack the frequency and give her crazy answers to give. After the first three or four crazy answers she gave tell her she was busted and get ready to get outed on national TV. Would be even more entertaining than those ridiculous smirks she gave the other night.
I was wondering something along the same lines. Interfere with the signal so it screams in her ear. It would be fun to watch her annoyingly pull it from her ear with a grimace.

Depends would capture the specimen. As much and as hard as she laughs you know she shits herself. Her predecessor, welp, unfortunately his situation was uncontrollable.

I told my liberal wife that I wonder if Kamela’s ear rings were Bluetooth speakers and she quickly replied that Kamala didn’t need help.
When your liberal, you ignore the simplest things that are right in front of you.
1. Are there any among us who has a fear of heights?
2. Sarah said, "my two young daughters have absolutely nothing in common." Is Sarah lying?
3. Ramone's electricity went off in a thunderstorm. In Ramone's sock drawer are 5 black socks and 5 orange socks. How many socks must Ramone remove from his sock drawer and feel his way out to his lightening-lit driveway to ensure he has a matched pair?

soonerinlOUisiana answered these questions in under 3 minutes at the old SoonerSpinZone proving an IQ in the mid 140s or higher. Kumula cannot answer these questions correctly.

1. Are there any among us who has a fear of heights?
2. Sarah said, "my two young daughters have absolutely nothing in common." Is Sarah lying?
3. Ramone's electricity went off in a thunderstorm. In Ramone's sock drawer are 5 black socks and 5 orange socks. How many socks must Ramone remove from his sock drawer and feel his way out to his lightening-lit driveway to ensure he has a matched pair?

soonerinlOUisiana answered these questions in under 3 minutes at the old SoonerSpinZone proving an IQ in the mid 140s or higher. Kumula cannot answer these questions correctly.
Brother, you belong in the electoral college. 👍

You're right, he's confirmed he won't, I suspect in light of the whistleblower coming forward admitting ABC colluded with Kamala.
Plus, what is Trump going to gain from another debate?

He got what he wanted - he hammered her on immigration and his closing comments on why she hasn't done all of the great things she's promising is pretty much the only comparison that needs to be made.

He got what he wanted - he hammered her on immigration and his closing comments on why she hasn't done all of the great things she's promising is pretty much the only comparison that needs to be made.
I honestly think the comment that they are eating dogs has bigger impact. The closing statement was a home run, but I suspect a decent chunk of the audience had stopped watching by then.

I checked Google Trends on Weds, all search terms associated with Springfield and pets were up sharply.

I honestly think the comment that they are eating dogs has bigger impact. The closing statement was a home run, but I suspect a decent chunk of the audience had stopped watching by then.

I checked Google Trends on Weds, all search terms associated with Springfield and pets were up sharply.
It's classic Trump.

That story was really fresh at the debate. Most probably hadn't heard it yet.

So he says it and gets into an argument with Muir and Kamala acts like it's preposterous...so what do people do? They google it. It doesn't matter what the actual story they see says, what they find out is in 5 months 20k Haitian migrants have turned a sleepy little blue collar town into a hellscape of car wrecks, homeless encampments, litter and feces, and apparently missing ducks, geese and cats(?).

In 5 months people's car insurance has gone up 3X. Vets are being kicked off benefits programs. Landlords are kicking tenants out b/c the gov't-funded Haitians can pay more...housing has exploded in cost.

But the libs are thinking they "won" that point and made DJT look unhinged?

Lucy and the football, every. single. time.

Here's a Springfield resident telling his story:

Linsey Davis and Kamallah are sorority sisters (not pledge sisters). Their ankh is the pearl. Check out the earrings Linsey has on. I also have the clip where she and Kamallah are cheering the old' eye ata theta. Not really their sorority, but another one.

Showing that he is actually prepared to be President again perhaps?

He looked horrible against Harris. Harris literally embarrassed Trump in a way no one else has. She showed how easy it is to bait him and control him. Which is course what world leaders like Putin already know.

There is a reason Harris' lead over him is once again growing in the polls. Trump didn't look one bit presidential in that debate. Not at all. Harris did though. She showed she knows what she is doing.

So one would think (if they didn't understand how narcissistic Trump is) that Trump would want a second chance, a chance to redeem himself.

But no. He clearly understands Harris is tougher and smarter than he is.

He is scared of her. Intimated by her. His ego won't allow him to stand on another stage with her and let her beat him like a drum again. It is as simple as that.

And you cultist clowns can excuse itaway anyway you want to, but the truth is the truth.

Your dear leader got exposed the other night.

Showing that he is actually prepared to be President again perhaps?

He looked horrible against Harris. Harris literally embarrassed Trump in a way no one else has. She showed how easy it is to bait him and control him. Which is course what world leaders like Putin already know.

There is a reason Harris' lead over him is once again growing in the polls. Trump didn't look one bit presidential in that debate. Not at all. Harris did though. She showed she knows what she is doing.

So one would think (if they didn't understand how narcissistic Trump is) that Trump would want a second chance, a chance to redeem himself.

But no. He clearly understands Harris is tougher and smarter than he is.

He is scared of her. Intimated by her. His ego won't allow him to stand on another stage with her and let her beat him like a drum again. It is as simple as that.

And you cultist clowns can excuse itaway anyway you want to, but the truth is the truth.

Your dear leader got exposed the other night.
Cvnt

Reactions: iasooner24
What's funny is any lay person with half a brain could have won that debate against Trump. All he did was take every piece of bait she sent his way and ranted and raved. He was just making up lies or repeating lies. Harris is an experienced politician. It's asinine to think she needed to cheat to beat a delusional maniac at a debate.

What's funny is any lay person with half a brain could have won that debate against Trump. All he did was take every piece of bait she sent his way and ranted and raved. He was just making up lies or repeating lies. Harris is an experienced politician. It's asinine to think she needed to cheat to beat a delusional maniac at a debate.
The left is grooming people to hate Trump to the point where they believe ANYTHING must be done to stop him.

Look at how hes just repeating media talking points.

"Trump took her bait"

"All he did was lie"

"harris is experienced"

The media takes gullible goobers that can't think for themselves, and grooms them into performing violence against their targets.

Yet another “Trump lies” guy who declined to cite the lies, because he knows they’re easily proven true, and because he knows he’ll get his ass handed to him.

Blue font man! I almost spit up my lunch laughing so hard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT