ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala wants to build a border wall

I Dont Believe It GIF by Judge Judy

Remember when this was a gross misuse of funds and extremely racist?

So, she didn't say she wants a border wall. The author is saying that since she said she supports Lankford's border bill she supports the border wall which the bill mandated. She would if made President just ignore that part of the bill.

She has not established herself whatsoever on any issue. Which is far worse.

So, she didn't say she wants a border wall. The author is saying that since she said she supports Lankford's border bill she supports the border wall which the bill mandated. She would if made President just ignore that part of the bill.

She has not established herself whatsoever on any issue. Which is far worse.
Good catch, that bill just codifies unsustainable immigration.

But the language about the wall is pretty specific, and the wall has been an “at all costs” issue for her base, because racist walls are racisty.

Is she clarifying her position?

Is she coming out and making a statement saying her stance hasn't changed, that she still opposes the 'racist border wall'?

If not, that tells me she wants the story out there that she's now supporting the wall.
She wants the story out there that she is moderating on all of her previous positions, but she wont say it, so she can just ignore it if she becomes president. At this point, I think Kamala is counting on the machine to win, and nothing more.

This is in some ways is very scary. Imagine a candidate becoming president with the most extreme positions possible, because the machine is that strong it got her elected. If she can win that way, the country is lost, probably forever. Once power is taken, it is never given back, only one man in history has given back power willingly, and his name was George Washington.

Somewhere in the coming weeks her remarks about taxing unrealized gains will be retracted with some farfetched explanation. Whoever came up with that idea in her campaign team just cocked the political suicide revolver. Guess they were concerned about losing votes from multi-pierced, colored hair, baggy pant young people who depend on Soros demonstration paychecks for their existence. @my_2cents must be hugely disappointed.

Reactions: iasooner24 and 22LR
She wants the story out there that she is moderating on all of her previous positions, but she wont say it, so she can just ignore it if she becomes president. At this point, I think Kamala is counting on the machine to win, and nothing more.

This is in some ways is very scary. Imagine a candidate becoming president with the most extreme positions possible, because the machine is that strong it got her elected. If she can win that way, the country is lost, probably forever. Once power is taken, it is never given back, only one man in history has given back power willingly, and his name was George Washington.
And Joe Biden. Don’t forget how brave he was to step aside,

I know because Barry Obama told me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT