ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala on the way out?

Seeing more and more people suggesting this. Have no idea how this would work, then again we were told it wouldn't work if they put Kamala in and somehow they did it.

Cankles the October Surprise?
Threat to our Democracy.

There's no way they could pull this off.

Tons of mail in votes have already been tallied.

Seeing more and more people suggesting this. Have no idea how this would work, then again we were told it wouldn't work if they put Kamala in and somehow they did it.

Cankles the October Surprise?
With less than 30 days left before the election, Democrats are stuck with Kamala but I have no doubt if they thought they could get away with it, they would.

Not a chance for hilldabeast. Most everyone sees her as the rancid, carpet munching enameling pig assed POS she is. Her latest book has sold 80% less than they thought it would. Can’t even call her a has been. She is a carpet bagging, real law breaking, turd in the punch bowl and is sinking so far into obscurity that after this election the hole she and her philandering boy friend of Monica’s get placed in will be closer to China then the US.

How?

I’ve already voted. Lots of people have.
I think this is where we are getting confused. We, as law-abiding citizens, see there's no clear legal way for this to happen, so we assume it can't.

They don't let pesky laws get in their way.

Having said that, if she's scheduling interviews with Fox and Rogan, I can't see them making a switch. But then again, they have done stupider things so anything is possible.

I think this is where we are getting confused. We, as law-abiding citizens, see there's no clear legal way for this to happen, so we assume it can't.

They don't let pesky laws get in their way.

Having said that, if she's scheduling interviews with Fox and Rogan, I can't see them making a switch. But then again, they have done stupider things so anything is possible.
If she sits down with Rogan her internal polling must be beyond terrible.

That is an enormous risk.

Could be the Biden debate playbook part 2. If she implodes on Fox interview they can then justify a change.

I don’t believe any change will be made at the end of all of this. Just a thought I had on why she would do that interview on Fox now.

Calculated risk. Brett Baier is not a Trump fan but he is about the only journalist out there that is respected by all for being fair. The Harris Campaign, like all of us, know what topics will be discussed and hope Kamala can memorize enough Democrat talking points to get through a 25 minute interview. without destroying herself. If she can do that Democrats can say Kamala went onto a hostile news outlet and wasn't made a fool of.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Won't happen but I wish Baier would ask detailed questions that haven't been asked numerous times. Ask about why the US ranks so low in Education when we spend so much more? Why the postal service can't provide quality service and break even? Why should people who have taken a student loan not have to pay it back when others who had the loans paid them back? Let's see her think on her feet. Won't happen but I can wish.....

If she sits down with Rogan her internal polling must be beyond terrible.

That is an enormous risk.
It is. Rohan's style is that he lulls you into a false sense of security, and then he will challenge your ideas in a way that at first seems like he's agreeing with you. By the time you figure out he's challenging you, you are in too deep and forced to answer.

She will never see it coming, being the nitwit she is.

Calculated risk. Brett Baier is not a Trump fan but he is about the only journalist out there that is respected by all for being fair. The Harris Campaign, like all of us, know what topics will be discussed and hope Kamala can memorize enough Democrat talking points to get through a 25 minute interview. without destroying herself. If she can do that Democrats can say Kamala went onto a hostile news outlet and wasn't made a fool of.
Paul Ryan has no doubt told Kamala they will go easy on her. I would not be surprised if they haven't given her the questions and are even coaching her on how to answer.

If she's agreed to the interview, she knows what she's getting.

It is. Rohan's style is that he lulls you into a false sense of security, and then he will challenge your ideas in a way that at first seems like he's agreeing with you. By the time you figure out he's challenging you, you are in too deep and forced to answer.

She will never see it coming, being the nitwit she is.
It’s soooo long form and, as you point out, open ended.

She won’t have the questions and her talking point answers won’t work.

I can’t in my mind picture how that interview would go. No way it really happens, right?

Reactions: OUSOONER67
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT