ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala is in big trouble

Oct 31, 2022

Kamala is having to bust her ass to generate enthusiasm in BLUE states.

This would be like Trump having to buy ads and campaign nonstop in Florida, Ohio and Texas.

If Kamala was really up as the polls suggest, ALL her time and money would be going into swing states, not Blue states.

Unless the Dems can cheat again, this is going to be another Reagan-Mondale type landslide from 1984.

Been following the Nebraska deal. They are close to a deal in thier senate, and thier gov has already said if it hits his desk he will sign it. This would take the primary path to victory away from Kamala. However, this is when Republicans tend to chicken out when the Democrats would not.

They should do it because dems will do it to you. 50/50 at this point, and I will be pleasantly surprised if they manage to pull it off. I'll also have some new found respect for Charlie Kirk.

Been following the Nebraska deal. They are close to a deal in thier senate, and thier gov has already said if it hits his desk he will sign it. This would take the primary path to victory away from Kamala. However, this is when Republicans tend to chicken out when the Democrats would not.

They should do it because dems will do it to you. 50/50 at this point, and I will be pleasantly surprised if they manage to pull it off. I'll also have some new found respect for Charlie Kirk.
Republicans are notorious for snatching defeat from the jaws of victory in such situations.

Kamala is having to bust her ass to generate enthusiasm in BLUE states.

This would be like Trump having to buy ads and campaign nonstop in Florida, Ohio and Texas.

If Kamala was really up as the polls suggest, ALL her time and money would be going into swing states, not Blue states.

Unless the Dems can cheat again, this is going to be another Reagan-Mondale type landslide from 1984.
Admittedly I live in a red portion of VA, but my polling place was buzzing at 4pm on a Friday. I saw several MAGA hats. Poll workers were energized vs every other time I have voted (I always vote early in person).

Normally I don’t see another person when early voting but there were 15-20 people there. Town is 25k, surrounding county is about 100k but my district is very small.

Yep. If that apportionment really is that crucial to Scamala, it’s totally possible for republicans, especially non-MAGA republicans, to foxtrot it up.
At this point it's too late to for Maine to change thier process so if Nebraska gets this through, then yes it takes away the most likely path to victory for Kamal. If she wins the rust belt and Trump takes Arizona and Nevada her electoral college vote is 270 on the money. Take away that vote in Nebraska and it's a 269 269 tie and the vote goes to the states. Republicans hold the majority on the states so it would most likely then go to Trump. So yes there is a scenario for it to make a complete difference in the outcome.

Reactions: fatman76
At this point it's too late to for Maine to change thier process so if Nebraska gets this through, then yes it takes away the most likely path to victory for Kamal. If she wins the rust belt and Trump takes Arizona and Nevada her electoral college vote is 270 on the money. Take away that vote in Nebraska and it's a 269 269 tie and the vote goes to the states. Republicans hold the majority on the states so it would most likely then go to Trump. So yes there is a scenario for it to make a complete difference in the outcome.
Would love to see this, if for no other reason than the novelty of it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT