ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala is in big trouble

Oct 31, 2022

Kamala is having to bust her ass to generate enthusiasm in BLUE states.

This would be like Trump having to buy ads and campaign nonstop in Florida, Ohio and Texas.

If Kamala was really up as the polls suggest, ALL her time and money would be going into swing states, not Blue states.

Unless the Dems can cheat again, this is going to be another Reagan-Mondale type landslide from 1984.

Been following the Nebraska deal. They are close to a deal in thier senate, and thier gov has already said if it hits his desk he will sign it. This would take the primary path to victory away from Kamala. However, this is when Republicans tend to chicken out when the Democrats would not.

They should do it because dems will do it to you. 50/50 at this point, and I will be pleasantly surprised if they manage to pull it off. I'll also have some new found respect for Charlie Kirk.

Been following the Nebraska deal. They are close to a deal in thier senate, and thier gov has already said if it hits his desk he will sign it. This would take the primary path to victory away from Kamala. However, this is when Republicans tend to chicken out when the Democrats would not.

They should do it because dems will do it to you. 50/50 at this point, and I will be pleasantly surprised if they manage to pull it off. I'll also have some new found respect for Charlie Kirk.
Republicans are notorious for snatching defeat from the jaws of victory in such situations.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT