ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Harris Selects Progressive Minnesota Governor Tim Walz as Running Mate

Are you as stupid as you keep trying to convince us. Consumers are 70% of our economy. Morgan-Chase Bank tells me consumer debt is at an all time record high. Auto loan defaults are setting records. Commercial real estate defaults are record setting. Joe is the current president. Not Trump.

Stop making stupid declarations about which you know nothing. The middle class is not strong. They are in record debt.
Went from the least consumer debt (Trump) to the most. Dims can’t relate to the working man. They have no idea you have people paying for groceries on a credit card with an astronomical interest rate.

Last edited:
Went from the least consumer debt (Trump) to the most. Dims can’t relate to the working man. They have no idea you people paying for groceries on a credit card with an astronomical interest rate.
Under Trump the middle class was buying patio firniture with a credit card. Today they buy food with a credit card. Bidenomics. Fox Business tells me 35% of credit cards are maxed out.

But the Dimms can certainly tell you and I what DNA admix we are.

Oh for sure.. it’s all funny. Definitely creative once I understand the reference lol! I had to google it. But I don’t think either candidate is really talking policy right now. Empty words and grandiose promises.. it’s frustrating
Unfortunately I think those days are over when it comes to campaigning.

Reactions: tlwwake
lol, calm down. Deep breaths.🤣🤣

I know it is rough time for you right now, but back away from the edge.

I absolutely care about who I vote for and their policies. That is why I am going to proudly vote for Harris/Walz. I agree with them and their policies.

So you are wrong with this assumption.

And this is a serious problem you have. It also is just one reason you right-wingers keep losing national elections.

You don't have a correct understanding of liberals or of even moderates. You don't care to try to understand them. And this is one reason why you are constantly disappointed when things don't go your way politically.

I don't hate the United States, I love it. I love my country and I always have. I want to see my country continue to progress forward and not go backwards. I believe in the principles and ideas that we hold dear in this country.

I don't "hate" Trump and I don't "hate" half the country. I simply disagree with Trump politically and I believe he is an existential threat to this country that I love. And lol, I don't hate my life. I am thankful for my life.

Essentially, your problem is that you don't live in reality. You live in a world created by the right-wing propagandiat you choose to listen to. As you stated, you have no desire to understand or get to know those who disagree with you politically. You refuse to see a different reality than the one your right-wing propagandists create for you.
Blah blah blah.

Do you understand me? Never voted R or D

Independent voters are going to like Walz. They always have. And they definitely are going to like Walz more than they like weirdo Vance. Walz is what Vance pretends to be.

Walz is going to play very well around the country, especially in rural communities. Smart political pick by Harris.

@my__2cents I don't have anything to add to your fine post. I just wanted to go back and relived the Babylon-Bee-level chuckle of reading it the first time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT