ADVERTISEMENT

Kackles Harris to be Democratic Presidential Candidate

OrangeTuono

Starter
Gold Member
Nov 27, 2023
Wouldn't Kackles Harris make for a fun election. LOL

While a new Politico–Morning Consult poll with data about Harris shows that she shares her boss’s general election vulnerability, Democrats remain bullish on her. Seventy-four percent think she’d make a good president. By a 59 percent to 31 percent margin, they think she could win a 2024 general election. She’s stronger than Biden among the Black and Latino voters that have been stressing Democrats in recent years. And in terms of early 2028 preferences among Democrats, she’s far ahead of the competition (Harris is at 41 percent; Pete Buttigieg is at 15 percent; Newsom is at 14 percent; Whitmer is at 5 percent). Harris is already the principal voice of her administration and her party on the GOP threat to abortion rights, which will very likely become a more prominent issue as November approaches. She’s not going anywhere.

If President Biden is reelected, it is highly likely that Vice President Harris will be the Democratic presidential nominee in 2028. 41% of Democrats already supporting her for 2028 doesn't surprise me at all, and I suspect that number will increase some before the '28 primaries. She will have many built-in advantages heading into '28 as the sitting Vice President (or maybe, incumbent President?).

What will be interesting to see is who will challenge her in '28. Will Buttigieg, or will he angle to be on the ticket with her in 28? Will Newsome (both are from California)? Will there be a strong progressive challenge to the Vice President or will the Vice President be able avoid this by appealing to progressives over the next three years?

If President Biden is reelected, it is highly likely that Vice President Harris will be the Democratic presidential nominee in 2028. 41% of Democrats already supporting her for 2028 doesn't surprise me at all, and I suspect that number will increase some before the '28 primaries. She will have many built-in advantages heading into '28 as the sitting Vice President (or maybe, incumbent President?).

What will be interesting to see is who will challenge her in '28. Will Buttigieg, or will he angle to be on the ticket with her in 28? Will Newsome (both are from California)? Will there be a strong progressive challenge to the Vice President or will the Vice President be able avoid this by appealing to progressives over the next three years?
That’s some food for thought. Really sounds interesting.

Biden’s handlers drop Harris and name Hillary. Biden commits suicide by shooting himself in the back of his head with a shotgun and Hillary assumes her rightful place as the first female President. Then she shocks the world by declaring herself to be transgender and thinks of herself as a man. After all she has a closet full of pantsuits she can use.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
GQZrJpSXAAAOFfa

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT