ADVERTISEMENT

Just For Fun Let's Guess How Many People Are Shot In Chicago This Weekend

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010
I know it's kind of morbid but as ridiculous as the violence is in many of these big Democrat controlled cities making fun of them is about the only way to keep from getting pissed off at their stupidity.

For reference last year 108 people were shot over the fourth of July weekend. In addition to your guess on the number of people shot add your guess the number killed. We will use that as a tie breaker

My guess is 120 people shot with 18 dead.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Update: As it stands this morning Chicago has expreienced 35 people shot with 5 dead. Accuracy percentage is about right with the historic norms but the numbers seem to be a little down. With these numbers my prediction looks to be a little high at this point (120 shot 15 dead) I have no doubt the violent criminals of Chicago will come through in the end.

Tally is high so far, 60 shot with 15 persons dead from those shootings. Incredible situation best described in the story as a war zone.

Reactions: OUSOONER67

Tally is high so far, 60 shot with 15 persons dead from those shootings. Incredible situation best described in the story as a war zone.
Damn I'm halfway there, but looks like the criminals have up their accuracy game.

You’re a fvcking idiot.

That is best you can do?

It is the age old democrat way to do things. When they have nothing legitimate to say they attack, call people names and comment like above. I am guessing you are part of the generation blindly following like sheep born looking for a place to die. Help us all understand how the latest satisfaction polls are so clearly stating failures of your party.

How is your party leadership handling things right now? It is pretty clear in the polls that job performance is ranked very low by the very people that supposedly put this administration in the White House. What do you think any poll right now is saying about the performance of people in your party? The president you most likely voted for can't clap his hands, needs a bullet point list to participate in the simplest of meetings. He is incoherent, and the only reason he has not been declared incompetent and removed from office is the person next in line to replace him is even more clueless. This is not opinion, all you have to do is watch her in interviews or news conferences. What is even worse the next person in line for the presidency after her is by any accounting is the most narcissistic individual ever witnessed.

So why you seem to crow about your liberal knowledge maybe you can help us all understand the following.

Why in the cities run by your party is violent crime allowed to run rampant? Why do they allow the murder of citizens? Why do they not legitimately and with intelligence address issues in front of them? AND why are they always, always looking for someone else to blame?

This thread is very simply about the absolute worse mayor relative to crime prevention this country has ever seen? All I was posting are mainstream media stories about the crime occurring in and around Chicago and stating my opinion of what is simply a huge tragedy. Chicago which I visited many times for business was a beautiful city made up of culturally diverse people, incredible venues, parks, and fabulous restaurants. Now it is simply a war zone that needs to be addressed and flushed of hate.

Last edited:
That is best you can do?

It is the age old democrat way to do things. When they have nothing legitimate to say they attack, call people names and comment like above. I am guessing you are part of the generation blindly following like sheep born looking for a place to die. Help us all understand how the latest satisfaction polls are so clearly stating failures of your party.

How is your party leadership handling things right now? It is pretty clear in the polls that job performance is ranked very low by the very people that supposedly put this administration in the White House. What do you think any poll right now is saying about the performance of people in your party? The president you most likely voted for can't clap his hands, needs a bullet point list to participate in the simplest of meetings. He is incoherent, and the only reason he has not been declared incompetent and removed from office is the person next in line to replace him is even more clueless. This is not opinion, all you have to do is watch her in interviews or news conferences. What is even worse the next person in line for the presidency after her is by any accounting is the most narcissistic individual ever witnessed.

So why you seem to crow about your liberal knowledge maybe you can help us all understand the following.

Why in the cities run by your party is violent crime allowed to run rampant? Why do they allow the murder of citizens? Why do they not legitimately and with intelligence address issues in front of them? AND why are they always, always looking for someone else to blame?

This thread is very simply about the absolute worse mayor relative to crime prevention this country has ever seen? All I was posting are mainstream media stories about the crime occurring in and around Chicago and stating my opinion of what is simply a huge tragedy. Chicago which I visited many times for business was a beautiful city made up of culturally diverse people, incredible venues, parks, and fabulous restaurants. Now it is simply a war zone that needs to be addressed and flushed of hate.
Deer Lowered.

Reactions: Been Jammin
David do you have answers to my questions?
In David’s defense I think he’s admitted before that things are not going well and Democrat leadership under Joe Biden is lacking. But of far greater importance in his mind is the defeat of Donald Trump. He is willing in the short term to suffer through Joe Biden if it eliminates Trump from the equation in the long term. He may have had hope the Jan 6 Star Chamber prosecution would be the kill shot. But he is intelligent enough to know that has blown egg on the Democrats’ faces. But he’s counting on the unceasing steady drumbeat against DJT to do the trick. And in that regard he may be right. Many on this board, for example, myself included, have said they wish he would not run in 2024.

Thanks Ponca Dan for your comments.

@davidallen and @Ponca Dan - I think you know I am new to the political board. With that I have certainly missed previous conversations.

I am a moderate conservative who does not currently support Donald Trump as a candidate in 2024. It is a matter of how he becomes combative in interactive situations between parties. I do embrace his action oriented approach to domestic and foreign policy.

i most certainly do not support the democratic and progressive party players flying under the democrat flag. I am action oriented and do not welcome blame game which I see in a number of social media, media press coverage from democrats. The immediate total green energy policy is a non starter because our infrastructure is years away from any kind of legitimate transition. It is tax break oriented without any real economic modeling or return on investment support. IMO the current administration is force feeding change without openly communicated future plans and considerations.

Allowing violence in our cities and schools is totally ridiculous. It becomes even worse when you're trying to lever the situation to further the gun control agenda all the while not supporting law enforcement.

Long string but wanted to clarify...I am sure more debate is coming

David do you have answers to my questions?
Dodge Allen is his name. He gives great rebuttals but since he is low energy they are usually short and not to the point. 🤣
Lefties here do that dipshittery regularly when they have nothing to offer which is all the time.
They defend it by ignoring it and usually deflect to Orange Man Bad for their failures, its never their fault.

That is best you can do?

Let’s not pretend this is a serious place for political discussion. One may accidentally occur hear, but near every discussion quickly devolves.

If it’s just democrats who “attack, call people names comment like [that]?” Then there are a lot of closet democrats on this board.

In David’s defense I think he’s admitted before that things are not going well and Democrat leadership under Joe Biden is lacking. But of far greater importance in his mind is the defeat of Donald Trump. He is willing in the short term to suffer through Joe Biden if it eliminates Trump from the equation in the long term. He may have had hope the Jan 6 Star Chamber prosecution would be the kill shot. But he is intelligent enough to know that has blown egg on the Democrats’ faces. But he’s counting on the unceasing steady drumbeat against DJT to do the trick. And in that regard he may be right. Many on this board, for example, myself included, have said they wish he would not run in 2024.

Low energy Dodge Allen and Cliton have both said lately they hope we run Trump again in 2024. I do too and hope to see 4 more yrs of them crying about it when he wins. Merica has witnessed the shit show the Dims have given us in Bidenflation and their CCP bullshit. I hope they run Brandon in 2024 against Trump. 🤣
I think people can see now which one is incompetent. But never underestimate stupidity.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Let’s not pretend this is a serious place for political discussion. One may accidentally occur hear, but near every discussion quickly devolves.

If it’s just democrats who “attack, call people names comment like [that]?” Then there are a lot of closet democrats on this board.

Gonna give you the "benefit of the doubt" on that one. 🤣🤣🤣

The democrat’s, as usual, are ****ing up a wet dream. Are they my party. Is the GOP your party? It’s painful to see Joe go out this way. Make no mistake he won’t be the democrat nominee in 2024.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT