ADVERTISEMENT

Just another "cant believe moment"

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
If the rest of the Tennis world had any sense they would just stay at home and let Australia play with themselves.
This this this. I slammed on the packers for letting them treat their Leader (Rodgers) as a third rated citizen- where's the "I got your back" team thing? It friggin went bye bye and that's a huge disappointment.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
-1 percent of the world rules the world

- 5 percent of the world are awake and trying to wake the 90 percent
- The 1 percent uses the 4 percent to keep the 5 percent from Awaking the 90 percent

Salty Cracker calls the non awake the "normies" they just want to go to work, live their lives and such but have not much idea what's happening..

Would say the 4 percent that are used to keep the others asleep are Libturds, woke media, woke corporations, RINOS or establishment etc

Would say the one percent is Rothschilds, Rockefeller's, Central banks, Soros, Clinton's,'Bilderbergs, Gates, CCP et al

1 percent had been in the shadows many years- outted by the Trump Adm. Hillary was supposed to come in and finish off the bringin the country down started by Obama- even Bush. Them not stealing 2016 like they knew they had gave us some more years to awaken as many as we can- the bottom 15-20 percent will NEVERNEVERNEVER wake up- no matter what.

Pedo Joe flying in countless foreign men every night on our commercial flights invading us while the country does nothing- the military does nothing- who would have though it

This this this. I slammed on the packers for letting them treat their Leader (Rodgers) as a third rated citizen- where's the "I got your back" team thing? It friggin went bye bye and that's a huge disappointment.

NFL died for me with Kaperdick, then it went downhill from there. Good riddance.

Reactions: wyomingosualum
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT