ADVERTISEMENT

Jordan Smith on The Voice

Orange Jennyslipper

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2005
Anyone watching this year? I haven't seen a thread. Head and shoulders better over-all talent than I have seen in nine years. They're cutting the final nine to final four Tuesday night. Finals next Monday.

Anyway a kid from Kentucky named Jordan Smith is going to win it and has put on some astounding performances. He sang Queen's Somebody to Love Monday night with a gospel choir and it was the best tv performance I have ever seen by amateur or pro.

I'll try to post the YouTube here, but I'm on my phone, so no promises. If you haven't seen him, please don't be put off by his appearance. Just listen to his entire performance and fasten your seat belt.

Last edited:
He is good. This is one of my wife's favorite shows and I have caught a couple of his performances and he seems like the real deal. They need to bring back that eye candy Shakira if they want me to sit and watch the whole show though.

Reactions: Bitter Creek
He is good. This is one of my wife's favorite shows and I have caught a couple of his performances and he seems like the real deal. They need to bring back that eye candy Shakira if they want me to sit and watch the whole show though.

I don't watch, but I find Gwen Stefani more attractive than I do Shakira.

To each his own, I guess.

I don't watch, but I find Gwen Stefani more attractive than I do Shakira.

To each his own, I guess.

Honestly I find Christina the hottest out of the three but Shakira was a child crush. Plus CA has the best chops IMO also. So she wins hands down. They need to bring back Celo also. Or maybe they should add Rihanna to the line up. I thought she was one of the best they have brought in for additional coaching and she seemed to be very serious about the job.

I admit I was surprised at Rihanna's coaching abilities. I don't know that I have ever heard one of her songs and I guess all I knew about her I had learned from reading tabloid headlines at the grocers'.

She was very good.

Speaking of very good, Dolly Parton's voice is still clear as a bell. She sang Coat of Many Colors Tuesday night. She's had tons of work done but she's pretty hot for a 69-year-old.

Hope that didn't gross-out you young guys.

Jordan Smith is a freak of nature. He could tour with the surviving members of Queen today.

This is the only "talent show" we watch. It's unreal how much talent they had this year. I hate that they cut things down so soon. I know the ratings are great, feels like they could have pushed it out several more shows.

Not a fan of the Baber guy, but I'd be fine with any of the other three winning.

I don't watch the show, but I will say I saw this "guy" and at first, I wasn't totally convinced he was actually a "guy." (NTTAWWT) It's just that he's the spitting image of a lesbian woman I knew in DC and their speaking voices are a near match.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT