ADVERTISEMENT

Joe, you’re such an idiot

c6a967747d50f7a6.jpg

it's not Joe's fault, it's the idiots that voted for him that are at fault.
Mark Zuckerberg spent $400 million on overnight drop boxes stuffed with Joe ballots. I'm told Mark feels he hasn't gotten his money's worth.

WBAP Fort Worth today told me Joe will let the Trump tax cuts expire. Letting federal tax cuts expire has never been good for the US economy.

Fox Business tells me 35% of consumer credit cards are maxed out. Bidenomics means inflation. I believe the board's slow has caught on.

Mark Zuckerberg spent $400 million on overnight drop boxes stuffed with Joe ballots. I'm told Mark feels he hasn't gotten his money's worth.

WBAP Fort Worth today told me Joe will let the Trump tax cuts expire. Letting federal tax cuts expire has never been good for the US economy.

Fox Business tells me 35% of consumer credit cards are maxed out. Bidenomics means inflation. I believe the board's slow has caught on.

Trump tax cuts expire and companies will raise prices to compensate, spiking inflation.
All businesses around here have already cut back employee hours - the butcher/meat department employees don't work past 6PM now, Lowes/Home Depot have skeleton crews past 6PM, the barber shop cut back and no longer enable you to ring into the shop, restaurants are serving smaller more expensive meals served by fewer wait staff, gas is at $4/gal here.
So who does it impact the most? All those service employees that have now had their hours cut or been laid off. My lawn guy pays $4/gal to fill his F250 w/ +200K miles getting maybe 10mpg - guess he should buy a Tesla Cyber truck at $100K.

Trump tax cuts expire and companies will raise prices to compensate, spiking inflation.
All businesses around here have already cut back employee hours - the butcher/meat department employees don't work past 6PM now, Lowes/Home Depot have skeleton crews past 6PM, the barber shop cut back and no longer enable you to ring into the shop, restaurants are serving smaller more expensive meals served by fewer wait staff, gas is at $4/gal here.
So who does it impact the most? All those service employees that have now had their hours cut or been laid off. My lawn guy pays $4/gal to fill his F250 w/ +200K miles getting maybe 10mpg - guess he should buy a Tesla Cyber truck at $100K.
All grocery stores including Lowe's and home Depot are all self checkout. Here in south Texas anyways. Edinburg Walmart is a step into Mexico.

Did I hear WBAP Fort Worth right. Joe wants corporate taxes raised? Hey Joe. Corporations don't pay taxes. I do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT