ADVERTISEMENT

Joe With Thinly Veiled Threat Of F-15s On The Political Opposition Again

Yet Trump is the threat to Democracy and supposedly the biggest fascist since Mussolini. SMFH. Can you imagine if Trump said something like this, Democrats would be in full meltdown mode.
So Biden said it instead of Trump and *you’re* in full meltdown mode. Has it ever occurred to you it’s likely that both Biden and Trump are threats to our way of life?

So Biden said it instead of Trump and *you’re* in full meltdown mode. Has it ever occurred to you it’s likely that both Biden and Trump are threats to our way of life?
No Dan, I'm laughing and making fun of the easily manipulated sheep that have fallen for the BS line Trump is the threat to democracy. Had one on a thread today talking about his belief Trump was going to be a dictator. At this point Biden is nothing but a joke, as are those who would consider voting for the idiot.

No Dan, I'm laughing and making fun of the easily manipulated sheep that have fallen for the BS line Trump is the threat to democracy. Had one on a thread today talking about his belief Trump was going to be a dictator. At this point Biden is nothing but a joke, as are those who would consider voting for the idiot.
No, you’re whining like one of the little leftist snowflakes you make fun of.

• Haha
Reactions: 2012Bearcat
I remember 4 years under Trump wasn't all that bad. Under Biden, things haven't been all that rosey. Trump displaced Sarah Palin as the most attacked politician ever by the Main Stream Media.

Tell me what I've missed. Oh, I'm well aware I used to think I was 1/4 Sub-Saharan African. Since I don't know how to vote, I ain't black.

So what would you have done? Kill Fauci? Incinerate Wuhan? Please share the brilliance that no human being but you possesses.
Are you using access meaness in your criticism of Dan? Dan could not have correctly answered the 3 questions you answered from my 60 question Mensa exercise in under 3 minutes at the old SoonerSpinZone.

They're not voting for Joe Dementia, they're voting for corrupt authoritarianism thinking they will get a couple freebies for their vote.

Yet Trump is the threat to Democracy and supposedly the biggest fascist since Mussolini. SMFH.
As it relates to the F-16 comment (with the understanding that clip cuts off President Biden's comment mid-sentence), from what I heard, I fully agree with President Biden's use of that example to counter the gun nuts' flawed logic and argument. Sound reasoning. And the President's comment was not a threat to democracy at all.

Clearly, his argument went right over your head Bearcat. Libs of TiKTok fed you the line, and you just repeated it lol! Not surprising at all.

Can you imagine if Trump said something like this, Democrats would be in full meltdown mode.
lol, if Trump used that same example in an argument against the gun nuts' argument, I'd fully agree with Trump too. No doubt about it.

I swear you just enjoy being wrong lol!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2012Bearcat
Just like the father in *The Arrangement* you always find a reason to forgive Trump’s failures.
Given you refuse to vote, you are way out of your depth here. How can you comprehend the decision making one must go through when comparing candidates and choosing which of a selection of bad choices provides the best potential future. You, instead, just opt out of these types of difficult life-decisions because otherwise, you'd hurt your own little feelings giving support to someone who doesn't 110% align to your expectations.

GP6OaRkXMAAmo23

Reactions: OUSOONER67
The sad part about this, you truly believe that despite not one shred of solid evidence supporting that belief.
There is ample evidence supporting Trump's authoritarianism. And this evidence has been provided to you numerous times.

The problem though isn't that you don't believe it. The problem is that you support it. You want the authoritarianism that Trump promotes. You like to play dumb about it of course (just like how you claim to not like Trump while you plan to vote a third time for him lol). But you clearly embrace what he promotes.

My last project was March 12. Property manager Lori just called. Older daughter owns over 100 rentals in the Greater Waco Metropolintin Area. I do paint part of make readies for new tenants. Few move-outs under Bidenomics. Few tenants are moving into their own new houses.

Fox Business tells me May retail sales came in under expected.

I hope I can remember how to paint.

There is ample evidence supporting Trump's authoritarianism. And this evidence has been provided to you numerous times.

The problem though isn't that you don't believe it. The problem is that you support it. You want the authoritarianism that Trump promotes. You like to play dumb about it of course (just like how you claim to not like Trump while you plan to vote a third time for him lol). But you clearly embrace what he promotes.
Your ample of evidence is laughable and based on nothing but feelings. Meanwhile the authoritarians on the left are going full steam ahead at the expense of the American people.

Your ample of evidence is laughable and based on nothing but feelings.
No, it is based on Trump's own words. It is based on events that have already occurred. It has nothing to do with feelings.

You know this of course. Like I stated above, you fully support Trump's authoritarianism. You would embrace him as a dictator, would you not?

Be honest with yourself here Bearcat. No need to play the games any longer.

Meanwhile the authoritarians on the left are going full steam ahead at the expense of the American people.
Examples please?

• Haha
No, it is based on Trump's own words. It is based on events that have already occurred. It has nothing to do with feelings.

You know this of course. Like I stated above, you fully support Trump's authoritarianism. You would embrace him as a dictator, would you not?

Be honest with yourself here Bearcat. No need to play the games any longer.

Examples please?

Provide your specific examples. Don't try to hide behind your I've listed them before, provide each one you believe proves Trump is an authoritarian.

Simple. Who wants to stack the SCOTUS with leftist judicial activist?
Who forced people to take the vaccine or threatened them with a loss of their jobs?
Who wants to eliminate the Electoral College?
Who demands our youth, our military and our businesses undergo indoctrination on subjects people are against?
Who supports the politicization, perversion and abuse of power of our Justice System? Not to mention the blatant double standards.
Who supports open borders?
Who supports tax payers paying off student loans.
Who is granting amnesty to illegals without Congressional approval.
Who is forcing compliance with the green agenda with unfettered activists in government?
Etc
Etc

Provide your specific examples.
(1) Trump will only accept the results of an election if he is declared the winner.
(2) Trump attacks the integrity of our elections when he doesn't win
(3) Trump attacks the integrity of our government institutions when they refuse to do his bidding
(4) Trump attacks the integrity of our legal system when it doesn't do exactly what he wants it to do
(5) January 6
(6) Trump's praise and even envy of authoritarian leaders around the world
(7) Trump's own words about the Constitution and dictators

I'm sure there is more, that is just what came to my mind immediately and what has been shared with you before.

Who forced people to take the vaccine or threatened them with a loss of their jobs?
Who demands our youth, our military and our businesses undergo indoctrination on subjects people are against?
Simple responses:
(1) Increasing the number of SCOTUS justices isn't authoritarian, unless you believe that every time we have done this in our history we were being authoritarian. Which, of course, you don't.

(2) No one was "forced" to take the vaccine. It was encouraged and promoted because it was best for the common good. You could still choose to not take it though.

(3) Eliminating the electoral college isn't authoritarian. Allowing the people to directly elect their President isn't authoritarian lol! Come on man. Actually, the electoral college is more authoritarian than allowing the people to elect their President.

(4) No one demands any of these groups to undergo "indoctrination."

Who supports the politicization, perversion and abuse of power of our Justice System? Not to mention the blatant double standards.
Who is forcing compliance with the green agenda with unfettered activists in government?
Continued . . .

(1) You do and every other Trump cultist who want to believe Trump is above the law. You are the one who has been attacking our legal system on this board, applying double standards. Not Democrats. So this point helps my position. Thanks.

(2) Not all Democrats. I also don't see how support for open borders relate to authoritarianism. Most authoritarian governments like to remove people who they don't see as true citizens. They like to persecute those who they don't see as true citizens. They like to build walls too.

(3) Many Democrats, but again, this isn't authoritarian. Why do you believe it is?

(4) Congressional approval is not needed. Again, this is not authoritarian.

(5) Forcing compliance constitutionally is not authoritarian. And this is what is occurring.

None of your examples are authoritarianism.

• Haha
(1) Trump will only accept the results of an election if he is declared the winner.
(3) Trump attacks the integrity of our government institutions when they refuse to do his bidding
(4) Trump attacks the integrity of our legal system when it doesn't do exactly what he wants it to do
(5) January 6

I'm sure there is more, that is just what came to my mind immediately and what has been shared with you before.

Simple responses:
(1) Increasing the number of SCOTUS justices isn't authoritarian, unless you believe that every time we have done this in our history we were being authoritarian. Which, of course, you don't.

(2) No one was "forced" to take the vaccine. It was encouraged and promoted because it was best for the common good. You could still choose to not take it though.

(3) Eliminating the electoral college isn't authoritarian. Allowing the people to directly elect their President isn't authoritarian lol! Come on man. Actually, the electoral college is more authoritarian than allowing the people to elect their President.

Continued . . .

(1) You do and every other Trump cultist who want to believe Trump is above the law. You are the one who has been attacking our legal system on this board, applying double standards. Not Democrats. So this point helps my position. Thanks.

(2) Not all Democrats. I also don't see how support for open borders relate to authoritarianism. Most authoritarian governments like to remove people who they don't see as true citizens. They like to persecute those who they don't see as true citizens. They like to build walls too.

(3) Many Democrats, but again, this isn't authoritarian. Why do you believe it is?

(5) Forcing compliance constitutionally is not authoritarian. And this is what is occurring.

What I see from your post, we disagree.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
(5) January 6

Simple responses:

Continued . . .

Go get the donuts and git to band practice.

What I see from your post, we disagree.
Well of course we disagree lol.

But you were given, once again, examples of Trump's embrace of authoritarianism and had no response. So don't claim again in the future that you are never provided examples of it.

• Haha
Good evening ladies and gentlemen! Hang on to your seats and get ready for tonight's broadcast of Trump is a Fascist, brought to you by the directors of such smash hits as...

-- Russia Collusion Hoax
-- Hands Up, Don’t Shoot Hoax
-- Jussie Smollett Hoax
-- Covington KKKids Hoax
-- Very Fine People Hoax
-- Seven-Hour Gap Hoax
-- Russian Bounties Hoax
-- Trump Trashes Troops Hoax
-- Over 50 Imminent Environmental Catastrophe Hoaxes
-- Policemen Killed at Mostly Peaceful January 6 Protest Hoax
-- Rittenhouse Hoax
-- Eating While Black Hoax
-- Border Agents Whipping Illegals Hoax
-- NASCAR Noose Hoax
-- The Georgia Jim Crow 2.0 Hoax
-- Trump Assaulted Secret Service Agents and Grabbed Steering Wheel of Beast Hoax
-- MAGA Assaulted Paul Pelosi Hoax
-- COVID Lab Leak Theory Is Racist Hoax
-- Hunter Biden’s Laptop Is Russian Disinformation Hoax
-- Joe Biden Will Never Ban Gas Stoves Hoax
-- COVID Deaths are Over-Counted Is a Conspiracy Theory Hoax
-- Mass Graves of Native Children in Canada Hoax
-- The Trump Killed All the Fish Hoax
-- Trump Told People to Drink Bleach Hoax
-- Hamas Hospital Hoax
-- If Reelected, Trump Will Execute People Hoax
-- The Alfa Bank Hoax
-- Libs of TikTok Murdered Non-Binary Teen Hoax
-- The Aaron Rodgers Sandy Hook-Truther Hoax
-- The ‘Bloodbath’ Hoax

But first a word from our sponsors.

Provide your specific examples. Don't try to hide behind your I've listed them before, provide each one you believe proves Trump is an authoritarian.

Etc
Etc
Another member of the majority who can define all seven components of critical thinking. Now tell me his opponent doesn't contribute to the US avg. IQ of 97.4. Convince me.

(5) January 6

Simple responses:

Continued . . .

I didn't believe there could be a bigger dumbass than Clinton, but dang. Your ability to ignore the obvious and at the same time tell us that similar actions by Trump are authoritarian is astonishing. Dumbass.

I didn't believe there could be a bigger dumbass than Clinton, but dang. Your ability to ignore the obvious and at the same time tell us that similar actions by Trump are authoritarian is astonishing. Dumbass.
thetruth might smoke, joke and take dope but he don't play games. thetruth is acutely perceptive.

If you can't admit the 2020 election was at the bare minimum irregular, ripe for fraud and very questionable you will never allow yourself to see anything else. Never mind Democrats and their sycophants in the MSM spent 4 years calling Trump an illegitimate President and a Russian asset, all based on lies made up by Hillary. Of course you can't admit this or you would be admitting your dishonesty and hypocrisy.
Is this something you've never seen high profile Democrats including Biden do? Before and after the SCOTUS correctly ruled to overturn Roe v Wade Democrats lost their mind and haven't stop attacking the court. Protesting in front of the SCOTUS judges house is illegal yet the politically and morally corrupt Democrat leadership did nothing. Even had some idiot try to kill a SCOTUS judge.
(5) January 6
Laughable. a 2 hour protest that got out of hand after watching cities burn during the summer of love. LMAO
We see how talking bad about these Dictators is working. We have a war in Ukraine, China is threatening to invade Iran and little Rocket man is helping arm Russia and threatening South Korea. That wasn't taking place under Trump. You may not agree with Trump's approach but there is no denying we didn't have the same problems we have under your preferred method.
See above.

Simple responses:
Yes it is, especially after the talk starts up after leftist didn't like the Roe v Wade ruling.
They damn sure were. How many military members were released for not taking the vaccine? My wife was forced to either take the vaccine or lose here high paying job. Son was forced by his company to take the vaccine. My daughter who worked from home for the IRS was forced to take the vaccine or lose her job. Teachers were forced to take the vaccine or lose their positions along with millions of others. Many lost their small businesses in blue states due to Democrat Governors playing politics. Hell you couldn't buy paint in Michigan.
Again you are wrong. The electoral College was created to overcome the objections between the states. Similar issue exist today. Any attempt by Democrats to force some BS electoral system through over the objection of a minority of states is authoritarian.
Yea that has been your position despite evidence to the contrary. LGBTQ and DEI indoctrination has no place in public education, period. Hell kids coming out today are experts in Climate Change propaganda and all the other leftist BS they've manage to fill these kids heads with. Meanwhile thier scores on Math, Reading and reason have gone down the tube.
Continued . . .

No one is above the law or below the law. We see how Democrats have gone after Trump, violated his rights and perverted the law to tray and convict him of some accounting error. Meanwhile the Biden family has collected millions from foreign adversaries and not a peep from that same Justice system.
Illegal immigration is in the top two most important issues on the ballot this election. You are vote Democrat you are voting for open borders, period.

Like I said we disagree.

Dang the daily examples just keep coming. I thought we were told public schools were not pushing LGBTQ and DEI indoctrination. Hmmm, that's seems to be another lie.

The teachers’ union is in the process of negotiating a new teacher’s contract with the public school system, which calls for an extra $50 billion in funding. The massive increase is being proposed to cover wage hikes as well as other demands. For instance, the money would be used to provide fully paid abortions for its members, new migrant services and facilities and a host of LGBTQ-related requirements and training in schools.

Oh Damn, did you know that the SCOTUS was responsible for the mass shooting over the weekend? After they ruled to repeal the bump stock ban criminals went out and shot a bunch of people. Could this possibly be construed as an attack on our Justice System by another leftist activist in the media?

If you can't admit the 2020 election was at the bare minimum irregular, ripe for fraud and very questionable you will never allow yourself to see anything else. Never mind Democrats and their sycophants in the MSM spent 4 years calling Trump an illegitimate President and a Russian asset, all based on lies made up by Hillary. Of course you can't admit this or you would be admitting your dishonesty and hypocrisy.

Is this something you've never seen high profile Democrats including Biden do? Before and after the SCOTUS correctly ruled to overturn Roe v Wade Democrats lost their mind and haven't stop attacking the court. Protesting in front of the SCOTUS judges house is illegal yet the politically and morally corrupt Democrat leadership did nothing. Even had some idiot try to kill a SCOTUS judge.

Laughable. a 2 hour protest that got out of hand after watching cities burn during the summer of love. LMAO

We see how talking bad about these Dictators is working. We have a war in Ukraine, China is threatening to invade Iran and little Rocket man is helping arm Russia and threatening South Korea. That wasn't taking place under Trump. You may not agree with Trump's approach but there is no denying we didn't have the same problems we have under your preferred method.

See above.

Yes it is, especially after the talk starts up after leftist didn't like the Roe v Wade ruling.

They damn sure were. How many military members were released for not taking the vaccine? My wife was forced to either take the vaccine or lose here high paying job. Son was forced by his company to take the vaccine. My daughter who worked from home for the IRS was forced to take the vaccine or lose her job. Teachers were forced to take the vaccine or lose their positions along with millions of others. Many lost their small businesses in blue states due to Democrat Governors playing politics. Hell you couldn't buy paint in Michigan.

Again you are wrong. The electoral College was created to overcome the objections between the states. Similar issue exist today. Any attempt by Democrats to force some BS electoral system through over the objection of a minority of states is authoritarian.

Yea that has been your position despite evidence to the contrary. LGBTQ and DEI indoctrination has no place in public education, period. Hell kids coming out today are experts in Climate Change propaganda and all the other leftist BS they've manage to fill these kids heads with. Meanwhile thier scores on Math, Reading and reason have gone down the tube.

No one is above the law or below the law. We see how Democrats have gone after Trump, violated his rights and perverted the law to tray and convict him of some accounting error. Meanwhile the Biden family has collected millions from foreign adversaries and not a peep from that same Justice system.

Illegal immigration is in the top two most important issues on the ballot this election. You are vote Democrat you are voting for open borders, period.

Like I said we disagree.
Biden had 2 campaign rallies. Among the dozens who attended, dozens showed wearing MAGA hats and jeered. The leftists are outraged there are those among us who slept through classes in calculus who question Biden receiving an all time record 81 million votes.

Could it be Mark Zuckerberg's $400M played a role in the overnight stuffed Biden ballot drop boxes?

Evidence is overwhelming Biden is illegitimate. The Wisconsin Supreme Court ruled it's state election illegal.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT