ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden officially drops out

Yes, because I will never vote for Trump. I want to defeat Trump and what he stands for.

But what you fail to acknowledge is that I called for Biden to step aside. Did I not? That isn't an act of a cultist. How many Trump cultists do you see asking him to step aside, questioning him, etc.?

I didn’t fail to acknowledge anything.

You adding that doesn’t change anything.

You are the ultimate version of everything you complain about.

50 yrs as a failed career criminal politician comes to an end. Thats a huge bonus right there.
Joe was forced to step aside he didn't do it because he wanted to. Must have been some real interesting convos they had with him during his fake Chinese Virus these past few days. Can you imagine what kind of dirt they have on a 50 yr crooked career politician?

Well recent polling has shown her approval rating is higher among black women than Biden's. I've not seen any recent polling of white women or other American women on their views of Harris.

This sounds more like one of your hateful opinions than actual political fact.

I didn’t fail to acknowledge anything.

You are the ultimate version of everything you complain about.
Why joe is is even still in this equation is beyond me.

Of course it does!

A cultist doesn't question or disagree with their dear leader.

I didn't vote for Biden in the 2020 primaries, I wanted a serious progressive to challenge him in the primaries this year, and I called for him to step aside. I don't blindly follow and/or defend Biden or any other politician/person.

Unlike Trump cultists.

Of course it does!

I didn't vote for Biden in the 2020 primaries, I wanted a serious progressive to challenge him in the primaries this year, and I called for him to step aside. I don't blindly follow and/or defend Biden or any other politician/person.

Unlike Trump cultists.

You should open a bar.

The Red Herring

That’s your go to.

You should stop.

One of her greatest hits

One of his "greatest" hits

images

Again, as usual, this is not true.

I supported Bernie Sanders in 2020 and my second choice was Kamala Harris. I didn't vote for President Biden in the 2020 primary. While I do believe Biden has been a good President and I have defended his policy record (as well as defending him against right-wing lies and conspiracy theories), I wanted a serious progressive to challenge him in the primaries this year. I've stated my concerns about Biden on here, I have been consistent that I believe he should step aside, and I have been consistent in my support for Harris.
Damn. You just denied and then acknowledged your own lies in the same post. We’re dropped on your head a lot early in life?

Of course it does!

Unlike Trump cultists.

Want to know why I said, LMAO? Because all your comments and preaching was to a moderate who contemplated voting against the republican candidate in 2020 and would have done so in 2024 if the democratic candidate did not have dementia and his replacement has no skill sets relative to domestic and foreign policy. She has shown no indication of an attempt to do so and your excuse is she was following the administration directive. You sir, are exactly what I have witnessed with every democrat I have approached with a conversation. Imagine that.....

Fall in line and say yes sir may I have another.

Well recent polling has shown her approval rating is higher among black women than Biden's. I've not seen any recent polling of white women or other American women on their views of Harris.

This sounds more like one of your hateful opinions than actual political fact.
I don’t go by polls. Or have you not paid attention? I go by what I hear from actual women. They said the exact same thing about Hillary. Anecdotal? Yes, but I think it’s valid on this topic.

If you know the definition you wouldn’t be posting.

But you’ll plow through this ignorance like you dismiss your media treating you like a moron.

I have faith in you.
Again, for the third time now, explain how I gave a red herring.

Waiting.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
@my_2cents, literally LMAO
Want to know why I said, LMAO? Because all your comments and preaching was to a moderate who contemplated voting against the republican candidate in 2020 and would have done so in 2024 if the democratic candidate did not have dementia and his replacement has no skill sets relative to domestic and foreign policy. She has shown no indication of an attempt to do so and your excuse is she was following the administration directive. You sir, are exactly what I have witnessed with every democrat I have approached with a conversation. Imagine that.....

Fall in line and say yes sir may I have another.
Once again, since you claim to not be a Trump supporter, are you going to step back and give Harris a chance? Yes or no?

• Haha
I go by what I hear from actual women.
So you have spoken to every woman in America about their opinion on Kamala Harris?

Anecdotal? Yes, but I think it’s valid on this topic.
Very much anecdotal and not at all valid on this topic.

I've spoken to women who are very supportive of Kamala Harris. So can I claim Harris "women like her" simply because of this?

• Haha
You’re serious aren’t you?

That’s what I like about you.

I don’t really have to do anything other than wait.

Never long.

You will say something utterly stupid.

Usually even you recognize it and scurry off.
So no explanation as usual from you Styrofoam. Got it.

It always ends with you flailing around, always.😎

• Haha
Again, how so? Show me where I did this.

Please don't start flailing around like @Alpha Woke is.
Here ya go, sparky:

“I supported Bernie Sanders in 2020 and my second choice was Kamala Harris. I didn't vote for President Biden in the 2020 primary. While I do believe Biden has been a good President and I have defended his policy record (as well as defending him against right-wing lies and conspiracy theories), I wanted a serious progressive to challenge him in the primaries this year. I've stated my concerns about Biden on here, I have been consistent that I believe he should step aside, and I have been consistent in my support for Harris.”

You’re welcome.

Here ya go, sparky:

“I supported Bernie Sanders in 2020 and my second choice was Kamala Harris. I didn't vote for President Biden in the 2020 primary. While I do believe Biden has been a good President and I have defended his policy record (as well as defending him against right-wing lies and conspiracy theories), I wanted a serious progressive to challenge him in the primaries this year. I've stated my concerns about Biden on here, I have been consistent that I believe he should step aside, and I have been consistent in my support for Harris.”

You’re welcome.
All you did was cut and paste my comment.

Now, show me exactly where I said one thing and then immediately refuted it in this post.

Stop flailing around and back up your claim for once.

• Haha
All you did was cut and paste my comment.

Now, show me exactly where I said one thing and then immediately refuted it in this post.

Stop flailing around and back up your claim for once.
It’s right there in black and white. I copied and pasted the two contradictory parts. SMH.

“Intentionally obtuse, you are!” - Yoda.

It’s right there in black and white. I copied and pasted the two contradictory parts. SMH.
lol, again for the fourth time now, show me exactly where I said one thing and then immediately refuted it in that post.

Let me help you. Put in bold the two statements where I said one thing and then immediately refused it. Shouldn't be that hard since you claim it is so obvious.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT