ADVERTISEMENT

January 6th Prisoners Request Transfer To Gitmo

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010
fa4c0ce0-2b3f-4088-8a07-8bb32de425f9_text.gif

Meanwhile leftist DAs and activist judges across the country are release violent criminals without so much as a slap on the wrist, allowing them to further prey on innocent Americans. I wonder why crime rates have soared over the last 2 years?

If the January 6th protester that are being held came out as transgender I'm sure Democrats would bend over backwards to provide the best of accommodations.

If there are valid accusations of prisoner mistreatment, they needs to be investigated, dontcha think?
We're not big on reasonable suspicion to investigate, probable cause to charge, and beyond a reasonable doubt to convict standards around here.

This place is more of a "declare them guilty or innocent at the beginning and doggedly hold to it even onto the point of convictions or acquittals and/or guilty pleas" kinda joint.

We're not big on reasonable suspicion to investigate, probable cause to charge, and beyond a reasonable doubt to convict standards around here.

This place is more of a "declare them guilty or innocent at the beginning and doggedly hold to it even onto the point of convictions or acquittals and/or guilty pleas" kinda joint.
Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Reactions: CowboyJD

Yah I just want the truth.
tom cruise i want the truth GIF

I am just in the camp that if we torture them for years, we just never let them out again. By them I mean political prisoners held in G Bay.

Are you an innocent until proven guilty kind of guy? Also...Do you believe in speedy trials?

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
Are you an innocent until proven guilty kind of guy? Also...Do you believe in speedy trials?
Personally I'm a law and order kinda guy which means:

1) If prisoners are being mistreated, it needs to be investigated.
2) If there is illegal content on Hunter Biden's laptop it needs to be investigated
3) If Trump had illegal documents in his possession it needs to be prosecuted.
4) assholes who destroy property and put lives at risk need to be punished.

Notice my views are based on law and order, has nothing to do with partisan politics. It's my core belief that "actions have consequences". The whole "fück around and find out" principle.

Personally I'm a law and order kinda guy which means:

1) If prisoners are being mistreated, it needs to be investigated.
2) If there is illegal content on Hunter Biden's laptop it needs to be investigated
3) If Trump had illegal documents in his possession it needs to be prosecuted.
4) assholes who destroy property and put lives at risk need to be punished.

Notice my views are based on law and order, has nothing to do with partisan politics. It's my core belief that "actions have consequences". The whole "fück around and find out" principle.
I can agree with your answer #'s 1, 2 and 4. The fake party in power now is engaged in another President Trump witch hunt. The far left Democrats/Communists are determined, by any means necessary, to keep President Trump out of office.

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
If you cannot see the cheating that went on, I cannot help you! In reality, the communists were lucky to get 40 million votes(ores to you).😉

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
She was wasn't she? There were investigations and hearings and findings.... Did you miss all of that or are you just still butt hurt that she didn't do time?
Please tell us, Dodge Allen. How many decades did Old Hilldawg spend in DC? How many people were killed or disappeared by her and her pervert husband? How many friends and aquintances does the modern day Jezebel know in DC?

Hillary should have been held accountable for the same?
Certainly. If there was solid evidence that she broke the law, that matter should have been handled within the standards of the law.

If not, she gets to go on her way like any other US citizen.

Applies to her, you, me, the people jailed for their Jan 6 involvement, Julius Jones, Trump, Nixon, Dahmer, Ritenhouse, whoever.

Certainly. If there was solid evidence that she broke the law, that matter should have been handled within the standards of the law.

If not, she gets to go on her way like any other US citizen.

Applies to her, you, me, the people jailed for their Jan 6 involvement, Julius Jones, Trump, Nixon, Dahmer, Ritenhouse, whoever.
Didn't Comey lay out the case for prosecuting her, then immediately dismiss the case?

Didn't Comey lay out the case for prosecuting her, then immediately dismiss the case?
Yes and no. Listed the evidence which if true would have been a slam dunk. Comey cannot prosecute, the AG at the time differed to his recommendation (which is folly). Comey recommended against prosecution.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT