ADVERTISEMENT

Jackson Presley QB - we need to recruit this kid!

Tulsa_Cowboy

Redshirt
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2003
There Has been discussion about Jackson on this board before…but our OC and QB coach need to reach out to him ASAP and get involved!

Jackson will be a junior this next year. His team played in the state finals in Montana this season…they came up short but Jackson has had tons of interest and it is picking up even more.

Prior to this last year, his family lived in California. He received plenty of interest there and the huge private schools were all over him.

His family relocated to Montana last summer - his father is an actor, producer and has film projects in Montana.

There was a Tulsa World story about Jackson moving to Jenks right after the Reisig kid moved to Union.

Anyway Jackson was in Contact with Monken when he was at Georgia…Nebraska hosted him and offered him at the Iowa Nebraska game…and there have been others very interested.

He attended the All American game / player evaluation event about a week go in San Antonio and did really well… From what I understand Arkansas offered him a scholarship today based on last weeks. Camp I asked if he has heard from OSU and the word I got back was no - I wish they would!

Kid is 6-3 as a sophomore with a big arm and an excellent pedigree (Dad was QB on one of Jenks state winning teams. Anyone have a contact with the coaches please pass along!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News