ADVERTISEMENT

It is time for all good people to stand up like the UNC Fraternity brothers and stand up for this country and for Jews/Israelis

OKSTATE1

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Edmond, Oklahoma
We have a reached a turning point IMO:

It is time to pick a side and decide what side of history you are going to be on. Israel was given a very small slither of land and the world made them a sovereign country and said never again, never again will we allow mass genocide against a people due to their ethnicity or religion. I studied that holocaust in grade school, we saw the pictures. No one made our parents sign off that we would be allowed to see the pictures or be taught about the atrocities of war. Yes, we were horrified, as we should have been. We read Helter Skelter. We were taught that real evil exists in this world, and we needed to be aware it existed, and we needed to not accept it. None of the Muslim world wants anything to do with the Palestinians, they don't want to give them land, and they don't want them in their own country. They only want to use them to eliminate Israel and by doing that also wiping the Palestinians out. That is what these Muslim countries want. They want to hide behind the Palestinians and let them do what they want to do, but want to appear to the world as neutral.

Here we are. History is repeating itself. We have college kids now that are braver than their parents speaking out against this bigotry, racism, anti-Americanism, anti-semitic, Marxist doctrines, and radical Islam beliefs. Good Americans, have been afraid to speak out honestly fearing to be canceled or ridiculed. Or to not been seen as "nice".

NOTHING anyone says to these extremist liberals is going to change their minds. NOTHNG. We need to start speaking up. These organizers on these campuses have given Hamas and Iran a huge political victory and they are empowering them even more. Our borders are open, and we are now talking about bringing in Palestinians who voted in Hamas, refused to clean their own house up, and many as grade schoolers were taught to kill Jews and remove Israel as a sovereign country. I believe we are headed to bloodshed on our own soil. It is going to get far worse before it gets better. The lack of action of by certain politicians and police departments should only embolden what I now consider to be terrorists living on our country. And now we see, some home grown intentionally. Iran might think about attacking Israel if they really do believe radicals in this country may move to bloodshed and causing societal chaos in the US.

It is time for the good people of these country to call out this antisemitic behavior, all of these terrorists, we are past negotiating or trying to reason with any of these people.

We need a new movement to get mobilized, we need pro American and pro Israel demonstrations on US campuses and Cities. We need to tell the world and our own country this is not who we really are. They sat quiet in Germany. Germany had some of the best professors, engineers, and scientists in the world. A great civilization and looked at what happened. We said it would never happen again. And here we are. We said we would never forget, but we have. Because liberal Marxist extremists have over taken our Universities and they are winning the propaganda war with people like @Ponca Dan.

One last thought, just a suggestion and do what you will. This Board can do its small part, you do that by de-platforming people like @Ponca Dan and putting him on ignore for good and not entering in to a dialogue that only results in Hamas propaganda to be spread. We need to ignore these people and by doing so give them no voice, no standing. He needs to go to a board with Hamas sympathizers, force him to be, who he is.

Things feel like we are at a turning people, and the good people of this country have been silent for too long and sat on their hands. I would argue the extreme Marxist/Islamic ideologues are winning right now, big time. @Ponca Dan and others have handed them a very public political win in their eyes to the world.

This is not fun and games anymore. We need to tell people like @Ponca Dan to phuck off with his spreading of extreme Marxist/Islamic ideology while hiding behind "saving lives" while civil rights are being denied to Jews and Israelis in this country while Hamas puppets in this country advocate for the elimination of their entire country.

Pick a side folks and act on it. Pacifism and doing nothing is what they are counting on, it will result in history eventually repeating itself. If John Fetterman can do it we can all do it, speak out. Don't give them a platform. There is nothing to negotiate on. They are on the wrong side of history. Tell them to phuck off and tune them out totally. I don't want these people in our country. You hate our country? Leave or deport anyone without US citizenship.

If you hear of anyone organizing a pro-American or pro-Jewish/Israeli demonstration in Oklahoma, please post on this Board. I for one and maybe others would like to attend and for us to step out and speak up. I hope we get organized, I hope we see demonstrations sending a clear message to our enemies domestically and abroad, we are not a weak minded country and we love our country. The stronger and more united we are against evil, the better chance we have defeating it, be it culturally or physically.

71Ke2KajxeL.__AC_SY300_SX300_QL70_FMwebp_.jpg

Flag-Israel.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT