ADVERTISEMENT

It’s Our Genocide, Too. To Our Everlasting Shame.

Hamas could always surrender and put s stop to the suffering?
Ok. We all know what you think Hamas should do. We all know what you think about Hamas. Got it. Thanks.

Now, let's talk about Israel. Is there anything you think Israel should do differently right now to bring about peace and an end to the suffering?

Ok. We all know what you think Hamas should do. We all know what you think about Hamas. Got it. Thanks.

Now, let's talk about Israel. Is there anything you think Israel should do differently right now to bring about peace and an end to the suffering?
What ever it takes to convince Haas to surrender.
How many times do dumbasses need to see the Palestinians attack Israel, Israel kick their ass only to be told they were being mean, needed to stop and once they stop the Palestinians attack again? We've seen this for decades, time to solve the problem.

Reactions: EZ Reyes
What ever it takes to convince Haas to surrender.
How many times do dumbasses need to see the Palestinians attack Israel, Israel kick their ass only to be told they were being mean, needed to stop and once they stop the Palestinians attack again? We've seen this for decades, time to solve the problem.
Again, we all know what you think of Hamas and Palestine. I'm not asking about them.

I'm asking you about Israel. Is there anything you believe the government of Israel should do differently to bring about peace with Palestinians and to end the suffering? Anything besides just getting tougher with Palestinians and killing more of them, like thirteen-year-old girls?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Again, we all know what you think of Hamas and Palestine. I'm not asking about them.

I'm asking you about Israel. Is there anything you believe the government of Israel should do differently to bring about peace with Palestinians and to end the suffering? Anything besides just getting tougher with Palestinians and killing more of them, like thirteen year old girls?
What are you stupid? What ever it takes to force Hamas to surrender. Sorry but they have to go.

What ever it takes to force Hamas to surrender.
Got it. So you think Israel should just get tougher. That's it.

Does this include killing thirteen-year-old girls? You think such actions help Israel, help lead us towards peace and less suffering?

• Haha
Got it. So you think Israel should just get tougher. That's it.

Does this include killing thirteen-year-old girls? You think such actions help Israel, help lead us towards peace and less suffering?
Israel needs to take the gloves off, hunt down every single Hamas member and remove them from the face of the earth no matter where they are or the colleterial damage it causes. Fight the war to win in the same way the Allies fought WWII. As much as I would like to find a peaceful solution, I'm convinced the only way that happens is the total decimation of Hamas.

Israel needs to take the gloves off, hunt down every single Hamas member and remove them from the face of the earth no matter where they are or the colleterial damage it causes. Fight the war to win in the same way the Allies fought WWII. As much as I would like to find a peaceful solution, I'm convinced the only way that happens is the total decimation of Hamas.
What if a small band of Hamas members escape the clutches of the IDF and wind up in your home town? Should the IDF drop some 2000 pound bombs on your hometown in its drive to remove those Hamas members from the face of the earth? Kill or main dozens of your neighbors, maybe even you and your family, to carry out your desire? You said “hunt down every Hamas member and remove them from the face of the earth no matter where they are or the collateral damage it causes.” What if they’re in the same space on the earth as you and your family and you are the collateral damage? You willing to be the sacrificial lambs? How deep does your hatred go?

Israel needs to take the gloves off,
You are dodging my question.

Is your version of "Israel taking the gloves off" more killings of thirteen-year-old girls? If so, explain how such an action leads to peace and less suffering.

What if a small band of Hamas members escape the clutches of the IDF and wind up in your home town? Should the IDF drop some 2000 pound bombs on your hometown in its drive to remove those Hamas members from the face of the earth? Kill or main dozens of your neighbors, maybe even you and your family, to carry out your desire? You said “hunt down every Hamas member and remove them from the face of the earth no matter where they are or the collateral damage it causes.” What if they’re in the same space on the earth as you and your family and you are the collateral damage? You willing to be the sacrificial lambs? How deep does your hatred go?
Simple Dan. If a small band of Hamas member made it into my hometown we would kill each and everyone of them. If we were unable to we damn sure wouldn't provide them support or safe haven and would do everything and everything to root them out.

You are dodging my question.

Is your version of "Israel taking the gloves off" more killings of thirteen-year-old girls? If so, explain how such an action leads to peace and less suffering.
I assume you know a little of history from WWII. If not you should read up on it.

Or what if you and your family are visiting Israel @2012Bearcat and you happen to be around a suspected Hamas member and your wife and daughter are shot and killed as the Israeli government is trying to kill all Hamas members?

You'd be fine with such action?

I assume you know a little of history from WWII. If not you should read up on it.
I'm not asking you about WWII nor Hamas. Stop dodging and deflecting and answer the question.

• Haha
Or what if you and your family are visiting Israel @2012Bearcat and you happen to be around a suspected Hamas member and your wife and daughter are shot and killed as the Israeli government is trying to kill all Hamas members?

You'd be fine with such action?
You don't know me very well. My fault for being around a bunch of terrorist.

Simple Dan. If a small band of Hamas member made it into my hometown we would kill each and everyone of them. If we were unable to we damn sure wouldn't provide them support or safe haven and would do everything and everything to root them out.
You avoided a real answer. You willing to let the IDF drop bombs on you and your family in its goal of killing Hamas? Set your superman macho mumbo jumbo aside and answer the question. Are you legitimate collateral damage?

You avoided a real answer. You willing to let the IDF drop bombs on you and your family in its goal of killing Hamas?
Yes he would. He just told me he would have no problem with his wife and daughter being killed by Israel if they were going after a member of Hamas.

It is now clear he has been brainwashed about Israel. I'm wondering if it has happened in a church setting.

Wow. You just endorsed the killing of your own innocent family members.

Do you embrace dispensationalism or attend a church that teaches this?
Endorsed? I know you've lost all sense of reason on this topic but this ones really a stretch.

No I'm a adamantly and strict believer in personal responsibility. You should try it, it's refreshing and gives you a whole different perspective on the world.

Endorsed? I know you've lost all sense of reason on this topic but this ones really a stretch.

No I'm a adamantly and strict believer in personal responsibility. You should try it, it's refreshing and gives you a whole different perspective on the world.
I can’t tell whether you deflect and avoid giving an answer because you think you are being clever and are frustrating 2cents which gives you a sense of satisfaction, or whether you’re a coward that knows what he advocates is evil but doesn’t have the courage to say it out loud.

Reactions: my_2cents
That is exactly what you did. You said it would be your fault and thus, they would be justified in killing your innocent wife and daughter.

If you want to backtrack now, go right ahead. You should want to backtrack from that insane way of thinking.

With that said, once again, do you embrace dispensationalism or attend a church that teaches this?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT