ADVERTISEMENT

It’s OK, They Are God’s Chosen People So They Can Do This

You might should pay attention to the story. The Old women is you

An old woman was walking down the road when she saw a gang of thugs beating a poisonous snake. She rescued the snake and carried it back to her home, where she nursed it back to health. They became friends and lived together for many months. One day they were going into town and the old woman picked him up and the snake bit her. Repeatedly. "O God," she screamed, "I am dying! Why? I was your friend. I saved your life! I trusted you! Why did you bite me?"

The snake looked up at her and said, "Lady, you knew I was a snake when you first picked me up."
Who is the snake?

You might should pay attention to the story. The Old women is you

An old woman was walking down the road when she saw a gang of thugs beating a poisonous snake. She rescued the snake and carried it back to her home, where she nursed it back to health. They became friends and lived together for many months. One day they were going into town and the old woman picked him up and the snake bit her. Repeatedly. "O God," she screamed, "I am dying! Why? I was your friend. I saved your life! I trusted you! Why did you bite me?"

The snake looked up at her and said, "Lady, you knew I was a snake when you first picked me up."
Sleepy would respond "what?"

Put it together for me. How are a race of people with whom I have never been in contact going to kill me?
Dan, neither Palestinian nor Muslim are races. I see why you're so duped by the white colonialism narrative.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT