ADVERTISEMENT

It’s About Time

Globalists always make the right decisions.
Do you think the ICJ made the right decision in this case, or did it make a wrong ruling? If you think it is the wrong ruling can you say what made it wrong?

Do you think the ICJ made the right decision in this case, or did it make a wrong ruling? If you think it is the wrong ruling can you say what made it wrong?
Hamas attacked Israel and continues to hold hostages, including Americans that we never hear about.

Hamas attacked Israel and continues to hold hostages, including Americans that we never hear about.
The ICJ ruling is about Israel’s illegal settlements in the West Bank and East Jerusalem, and is not about Hamas or Gaza. Knowing that do you think the ruling is correct?

“Lebanese court President Nawaf Salam”

Hmmmmm. Sounds like this “court” is about as fair and impartial as Karl Freisler’s court. Since the opinion is merely advisory, I suggest that Israel not take the “court’s” advice.
I’m sure Israel will not obey the ruling, that has never been in question. Whether other member countries shun the ruling remains to be seen. But tell me: as a lawyer do you think the ruling is correct? If not can you say what you think the court got legally wrong?

I’m sure Israel will not obey the ruling, that has never been in question. Whether other member countries shun the ruling remains to be seen. But tell me: as a lawyer do you think the ruling is correct? If not can you say what you think the court got legally wrong?
Ruling is wrong. Occupation of the West Bank is part of Israel’s self defense. If Israel leaves the West Bank, then the West Bank will become another staging ground for terrorist acts against Israel.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Ruling is wrong. Occupation of the West Bank is part of Israel’s self defense. If Israel leaves the West Bank, then the West Bank will become another staging ground for terrorist acts against Israel.
What makes you think that? The Palestinian Authority disarmed and has been Israel’s lap dog ever since.

• Haha
Reactions: soonerinlOUisiana
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT